The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Liquid Fire Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Liquid Fire Rules Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Fire Rules   Liquid Fire Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:35 pm

There isn't much rules in the herd, but there are a few I might as well go over.

First off no unusual markings, unicorns, or any mystical horses. The only thing I'll allow are unusual eye colors and propably an unusually shaped spot, but no unusual pelt colors.

Second I do want everyone to respect higher ranks, but no overdoing it, and in the chatbox and out of character chats rank has no hold over anyone, but you must still follow the rules.

As for mating I'd appreciate only pg16, and if you want to go further please take it to PMs. No talk of sex, or sexual behavior allowed at all in posts or chatbox, and if you're found doing this you WILL BE BANNED. No questions.

As the herd grows I'll propably be adding more herds and will choose Lead Stallions or Lead Mares for those herds. For now though you'll just have to settle for mine. Wink

As for ranks do not ask for anything above the Warrior rank. I'll choose Elites and Ash Storm's Lead Mare later depending on attendance.
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net

Liquid Fire Rules
Page 1 of 1