The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Trinity, the strong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

Trinity, the strong Empty
PostSubject: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 am

Name: Trinity

Herd: Eternal Fire

Breed: Mustang

Summary: Trinity is a stallion full of bravery and determination. If he sets his mind on doing something, it's going to get done, one way or the other. He rules his herd wisely, with calmness and clear goals in mind. Trinity is usually very serene, but can get very defensive of his herd. He would, without a second thought, give up his life in battle for them. He is cunning and smart, allowing him to move his herd away from danger before the danger knows the herd is there.

This great stallion somehow learned to move with the shadows, either by instinct or by practice, no one knows. But somehow, he learned, and he has become a master of the art of unseen movement.

Pic/description:
Trinity, the strong Red-desrt-stallion-photo_MG_8232

Roleplay example: Trinity gathered his heavily muscled frame, preparing for the leap he knew was about to come. As he galloped full out, four horse lengths ahead of the other three young stallions. Ahead of the stud, was a huge ditch, that was roughly seven feet wide, ten feet deep and thirty feet wide. All the youngsters took great sport in flying over the gully.
And now Trinity was racing the other stallion of his age to see who could reach the giant oak tree on the other side first. It was fairly obvious that Trinity would take the crown, and not for the first time, either. In fact, whenever he challenged a herd mate a race, they would usually decline, not wanting to be beaten again.
Now it was the same, he bunched his haunches, gathering himself for the jump. He slowed slightly, allowing his silver body to collect beneath him.

Just feet away from the ditch, Trinity rocked back on his haunches and propelled himself into the air. He could have been flying as he soared over the obstacle. There was a few interminable seconds of hang time, and then, there was a thud as the silver stallions for-hooves pounded the ground on the other side.

By the time he reached the oak tree, he was at least six lengths ahead of the others. He rested until they caught up with him, a triumphant sparkle in his sapphire eyes.
"Good run, boys!" Trinity snorted, a sincere look in his orbs.
"Riiiight, says the one who beats us every time! You just think your something better than us, just because you run. Isn't that right?" A hot tempered stallion rumbled.
A hurt expression swept away the triumph he had previously held there, not wanting argue over such petty things, Trinity calmly turned and jogged off, leaving the three to laugh among themselves.

Last edited by Charm on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 pm

It's the same kind of herd, semi-realistic, as the Liquid Fire Herd, but the horses of this herd are evil.... I'd just change him to where he was evil and a real horse, and then you're more then welcome to become head stallion of the herd. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am

Great, thanks, James! I'll get right on it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 am

Welcome to the herd!

He and Konan may bump heads a bit .n. maybe he can soften her up though cx
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks, Konan!
I sure hope he's able to melt her down a little! That might be best. Very Happy

Oh, and James, it's not letting me create another account with my email. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 pm

You might have to use a new email adress to be able to do so... Just use Google mail, it's easy to make, and you don't have to go back to it for the confirmation code. Got that fixed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm

I can't make a new email, my mom says I can't.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:39 pm

*nods* I can understand that. I'll make an acception for you. Just make sure to hint at the name of the horse and its rank when you're replying once in a while, kay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Can do. Thank so much for understanding, James! Very Happy
I can also put them in my signature, I'm sure it will be no problem at all.
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm

It's no prob, I've got little sisters, so I know how to compromise. ^^ Good idea with the sig!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity, the strong   Trinity, the strong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity, the strong
Page 1 of 1