The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Site Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Site Changes

Go down 
+3
Leader Ash Storm
Miko-Kaze
~Jasper~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jasper~

~Jasper~

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you guys for being patient as I've updated and changed the site. As you can see, I've created a profile for my character, Jasper. I also ask that all of you do the same and make seperate profiles for each of your characters. This way there will be no confusion as to who has what rank, and it makes things a lot easier on me with ranks since I can only give ya one at a time. I got this idea from my friend's herd, Dahlia's Haven's Grove Pack. I do ask that you guys hurrry up and do so, but I've made things easier by making where you don't need a confirmation code to join, so you can just sign up and begin right away! Thanks for your patience, and I do ask that you guys make sure your usernames match your horses/mules/donkey name! Thank you!

Lead Stallion,

Ash Storm
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Alrighty~ Btw, James, can I just re-post Konan's topic I made for her?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Go ahead if ya want. I'm still updating things, but I'll not being doing anything else quite so drasticly. ^^ You'll see what I mean by ranks once you make an account for your lead mare. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Okaay! It's Kiki again c:
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Gah! Thanks for your patience with me! I just thought it was a better idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Nononono, don't worry about it hun c: It's easier for me. It doesn't confuse up the ranks as much c:
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Question!
What if the name of the character you already have is different from your username?? Would it be better to change it?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm

I'd prefer it if you did...
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm

I no wanna do that. >~< it's to many emails for me! So many characters :O
Back to top Go down
http://thetimeruins.forumotion.com/
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 pm

You can change the email settings in your profile under preferences. ^^ Other then that I could create an email for you if you don't have any others. Changed it to where you didn't need the confirmation code.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 am

Speaking of site updates, I took the liberty of fixing the Sign Up form, correcting some minor issues, and made it look a little neater.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Thanks! Just thought I'd go ahead and write the Admin responsibilities on here as well.
First of all if you want to make a change to the site write it down here and wait for acceptance from me.

Also when a new members join and they're in your herd be sure to place them in the correct group/rank and give them their correct rank. I know this is obvious but be sure you follow the rules as closely as other members and be sure to contact the other Admins if a member is disbehaving towards another or yourself.

Last of you have complete control over the forums in your Herd/Category. Very Happy Have fun creating new lands for your herd, but I do ask that you leave the ones that I created alone unless you want to add a little something to it that would make it more exciting. It's also your responsibility to accept the ones that ask for acceptance in your herd, but if a lead stallion/ lead mare doesn't come online for 24 hours accept that member then alert the lead stallion or mare.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:37 pm

So, is it okay if I add to Eclipse and Eternal Fire?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 am

Yes, I added to Black Moon.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Of course Kiki. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Changes   Site Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Changes
Page 1 of 1