The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Meet The True Terror.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Meet The True Terror. Empty
PostSubject: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Beautiful, majestic, able-bodied, twisted, distorted, horrific. All these things described the beautiful Clydesdale mare grazing in the field, much like a field from the horror movies. But the Clydesdale called it home. She seemed normal. Everything but her eyes, her toothy smile, and the distorted skin on her leg. Her eyes were beady, but held an indefinite sign of revenge, anger, and terrifying courage. A toothless smile from this mare, harmless. But a large, wide smile? Distubring in almost any way. They had been mutilated when she was still young and asleep. And the distorted flesh on her leg? A result of being burned with a torch. All these had led up to the trampling of her 'Owners'.

But Konan wasn't ready to give up her own, twisted, dark ways. She felt the urge to kill. Even if a horse, it was strong as a wolf's. She wanted a larger herd. The Liquid Fire Herd was doing well. And Konan thirsted for their blood. Well, more then thirst. She longed for their blood. Their desperate cries of defeat would be music to her ears. But if only Ash Storm were not in her way. Konan would find a way. She always did. Always.

Black, beady eyes gazed around the terrain where the beautiful mare grazed. The terrain couldn't be compared in Konan's eyes. But those were the eyes of a twisted demon, who had been tortured at a young age. Soon. That was the one word that came to her mind. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 am

A dark silhouette trotted sluggishly through the field, making the cold mist swirl around its stocky frame. Blue twisted her ears this way and that curious of her new surroundings. The creepy patches of mist gave the innocent devil shivers of excitement. She crept forward slowly, almost wanting for something to suddenly leap at her. Despite her excitement, her signature frown was planted firmly on her muzzle as she sniffed the air. Its surprised her to scent another mare. Carefully, Blue scanned the scene for the shape of a horse in the field.

There! Blue's chocolate eyes widened as a beautiful yet alluring figure of a mare filled her sight. Her pelt was very similar to hers, except it held a demonic gleam even in the thick fog. The older mare's aura drew Blue closer and closer until only 5 meters remained. I want to talk to her...She let out a nicker of greeting, quietly, so as not to surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 am

Konan continued eating away, her beady eyes gazing around. Soo. Soon, soon, soon. That was all her mind could say. That was all Konan wanted to think off. She flicked her tail, her head held high as the mist hugged her. But the hug soon turned to that of a choke, one which Konan welcomed with joy. “You cannot beat me, friend. You are a ghost. I am flesh. This will never work.“ She smirked maliciously. Anything that could hide Konan from sight would be considered her friend. And she meant anything. Even the fire that distorted her skin.

The scent of someone new entered Konan‘s now flaring nostrils. Being the Lead Mare, and the dangerous mare she was, Konan tossed her head, stamping her hooves. Seeing the silhouetted forme of a new mare, and a whinny of greeting, Konan did not take the approach lightly. She earned for respect, no gentle gestures. The beautiful mare soon darted out of the shadows, only stopping when her hooves could hit the strange mare if she threatened, before rearing up and letting out a twisted, ugly squeal of a sound.

Her black, beady eyes glared down the young mare. Her nostril‘s flared, and she opened her mouth, revealing her mutilated teeth, sharpened to look like those of a canines. Konan stomped her hoof loudly, causing a bit of a hole in the ground. “I am Konan, Lead Mare of the Eternal Fire Herd. My goal? Take over the Goody-Goody liquid fire herd. State your name, or buisness, or I will ram you over and trample you to nothing.“ it was the bone chilling, spine shivering, twisted, distorted voice that could frighten any horse. The she devil smirked, her malicious teeth gleaming. Her voice was demanding. “Now.“
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Blue watched with intrigue as the mare stomped the ground, and bared her jagged teeth. She liked the teeth. Blue tilted her head in wonder at the demonic queen's question and answered, "I'm Blue. I like your teeth. I like blood. I hate Silas." A rare smile of insanity adorned face, strangely matching her childish tone.

"He's nice to me!! He's patient with me!! It hurts when he does that! I don't like it!!! It's sick SICK!!!" The high pitch yell converted into a twisted screech as she expelled the words into the thick air. The young mare cantered around Konan, her stained pink teeth flashing now and then. "Goody-good not good Mistress Konan. Not good. Baaad." When she stopped in front of the alpha mare, the head rested in the right direction, but eyes flicked this way and that, never settling. The slight frown comfortably returned to her long face as Blue now began to scrounge the ground for an animal to play with.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Konan was satisfied with the Mare's answer. Konan agreed. She liked her teeh. And she loved blood. There was almost nothing that could compare to her love for blood. "Blood is a lovely color. It represents the screams of the fallen. The longing for vengeance. It makes you strong." Konan's tone remained dark and demonic. But Silas? Konan did not know a Silas. But Konan never bothered to learn names before she would push another horse off a cliff, or stomp them.

And then the mare went into a rage, which brought Konan pleasure to watch. The mare would fit in perfectly. Konan expanded her mouth into the terrifying, mutilated, toothy grin that gave foals, as wells as other horses nightmares. In fact, Konan herself, was a nightmare. No, not of the fiery horses told in stories that Konan envied so much, but the kind of nightmare that would appear in your dreams, maybe give you insomnia for the rest of your life. Oh. She would love that.

"I enjoy your temper. Your hate for your brother. It brings tears to my eyes, to see such dedications of hate. It will expand in time, the longer you are here. Here on, the name, Silas, shall be banned." Konan whinnied, tossing her mane roughly back and fourth, in such a sweeping motion, it was almost graceful. But not quite.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Her nose hovered restlessly above the dead grass, intently searching for who knows what. Such things made one be reminded of a hound, a rather large one at that. When Konan spoke once more, she lifted her head, yellow liquid oozing from between her soft lips the head of a grasshopper drowning in its own insides.

But how did she know that Silas was her brother? Blue shrugged this thought off immediately, such trivial matters can be left for later. It was so wonderfully fresh to know that someone could hate as much as this lead mare. No fear or happiness, just pure black terror. Thrilled to be enlightened to this new territory and its twisted ways, the younger mare found herself wanting to stay here forever. Corillos had a fairly long lifespan, and Blue did not want to spend it aimlessly. It was certain that she would see much blood and horrors if she stayed here, and it was so great that Konan understood her anger.

"Mistress Mistress Konan. I want to join your herd, and fight through the night to see the bloody dawn. Tell me of this Liquid Fire herd, which you hold such thrilling grudge over. I shall keep my insanity at bay for the sake of a plan to overthrow them. I shall unleash it to enjoy the red liquid flow freely from their hearts. Tell me Mistress Konan, of your nightmare (dreams)." There was a sudden change in the atmosphere as Blue's tone suddenly matured. Her muzzle still frowned and her eyes never found its focus, but the foal was gone and replaced by a cunning mare. For now.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:28 am

Konan only smirked her terrifying, toothy smirk as the mare revealed her killing off the grasshopper. That too, brought Konan pleasure, seeing things suffer. Although by now, Konan would have chased a sweet, caring mare away, this mare would more then likely be her own great addition to the herd. Especially with her quick-to-kill instincts. Something Konan had loved too.

Konan remembered being a dominate little filly, who was always bossing the colts and other filly's around jokingly. Triumphant was the word they used for Konan. When Konan was young, Triumphant was more then a word, triumph was a dream. And that was what Konan now had. But she wanted more then just her herd. Much, much more. She wanted to be more then what her filly dreams had made her today. She wanted more power, more blood, everything. She wanted to unleash her own terrifying triumph. One she carried for so long.

"Dear, dear Blue," Konan said, her pride and a sense of softness in her voice carried throughout her terrifying tone. "you were welcomed the first time I saw your rage." She said, her menacing smirk on her face once more. "Ah, Blue, Blue, Blue. I have no grudge against the Liquid Fire Herd. I just don't particularly like them. If I don't like someone or something, then I exterminate them." She said with her menacing smile.

"Oh Blue. My nightmares are wonderful. They are both terrifying, but beautiful. Everything I enjoy. Pain is my pleasure, and I will take as much pain as another can give me." She murmured darkly.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 am

"Oh wonderful!" The kiddish tone returned once more, whilst the criollo munched on the last of the unfortunate grasshopper. Meat wasn't her thing when it came to her diet, but insects were nice. Oh, how richly dark and black her future seemed! Her freakish cackle sliced the air, so fast that it could easily be not heard.

Pain is essential. Blue burned this fact into her twisted mind. There were many things to learn from her new Mistress, and she worked to absorb as much as she could, so she can live up to the glorious nightmare of Konan. Imagine how fulfilling that would be!

All her life, she had to live with a frustrating unfulfilled feeling. It was her fortune and doom that she was born into the most patient, good willed family there could be. No matter what pain she inflicted upon them, they simply waited. They showed no evidence of pain nor hurt. Simply stern and enduring. The reaction of Blue's family had driven her further into the black hole of insanity. Now, will she be able to released from such chains of frustration?

"If I might ask, who is the leader of the Liquid Fire Herd? How strong is the horse? I do do hope it has much blood..." Smirking evilly, Blue came a little closer to the queen, experimenting with their distancing. "And.. are there others in our Eternal Fire?"
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Konan stopped her fretting with the grass, which was now trampled under her hooves. She thought of his name again. “Ash Storm.“ She hissed darkly. Blue took a step closer to her, and Konan closed the distance. In order to know Blue better, it was best she became accoustemed to her scent. She bumped her muzzle against Blue‘s, this time in a friendly manner. Konan was a good herd mate, but in a terrifying manner. But Blue had an exception, unless her friend requested pain. ~&e‘s a fairly strong one. With such a build, he has tons of blood, my dear.“ Konan hissed, but this time, wore her malicious, deformed smirk.

“Yes. Besides Ash Storm, the one I know of is an old herdmate. Miko-Kaze (Felt like I should spice things up.). Oh, she was a sweet young filly. Always prancing around. She was the first one who called me ‘Triumphant.‘.“ Konan sneered. Although Miko-Kaze had been her best friend, the feelings of sisterly love she had for the sweet mare, as well as everything else, had dimished in her time in the barn. The barn that mutilated her teeth. Scorched and distorted the flesh on her leg. Who changed what she was.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:05 am

Ash Storm and Miko-Kaze. Blue burned these two names in her messed up memory to keep, until the time came when they were no more. She scrunched her face in distaste when she heard how good this Miko-Kaze was. She'd never liked ones who were always in the sunlight, the good side. Because she could never be like that. The sun will never shine on her, for she will always brush it away from herself.

"Triumphant!! Triiiiumphant!! Me want to be triumphant! Teach me Mistress! How to be triumphant, how to see blood!" The childish manner returned, as the mare's eyes rolled in its sockets, and the stamping resumed. Happy shivers ran through her body when the lead mare nuzzled her, but she did not return it. Not yet, not yet. But soon.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:10 pm

//Sorry Nee-Chan! I've been really caught up in a Naruto RPG site .n. I admit to my addictions.

Konan tossed her head, beady eyes blazing into the mare's soul. Her jagged, toothy smile returned. "Of course, I will teach you." she paused, smirking widely again. "But, you need to see blood." She murmured, prancing over to the edge of a sharp, jagged rock. With a swift movement, Konan kicked out, the rock slicing into her leg. But Konan didn't grimace. Her terrifying smile only widened. Pain was her pleasure. She trudged back over to Blue, her injured leg sticking out. "A lovely color, isn't it?" She said, her voice eerie.

Konan's lust for blood grew, as she licked the blood away from her leg. Her long mane brushed against the ground, flicking her tail and stamping as she looked up at Blue. "I hope you enjoy pain. If not, I hope you can't feel it. My training is harsh. It's killed a horse before." Konan smiled at the fact. What's better then pain?

...Death...
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 pm

(pshaw its totally fine Smile)

Konan's stare gorged into the soul of the young mare. Her heart soared as blood pumped through her veins at a terrific pace. Her ears perked at the word blood. Shuffling her hooves restlessly, she watched as her leader joyfully inflicted pain upon herself. The smell of rich crimson liquid fill her nostrils and vibrated through her brain.

Excited, Blue wondered if she could do the same thing. Prancing like a foal, she found herself a fallen branch. Slowly, she lowered head, then swiped it across one of its branches. A dull sound was followed by a spray of red, momentarily colouring the gray mist. Seeing this, Blue let out a squealing giggle. She licked the blood that had trickled across her forehead. The metallic taste spread across her tongue. This along with the burning feeling of the gash made her energetic, powerful. She wasn't sure if it gave her pleasure, but it was good.

Trotting up to Konan, she nudged her forehead against her mistress's shoulder, leaving a red mark, showing darkly against the black coat. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 am

Konan smiled at the blood the young mare rubbed onto her. She loved it. The fact that the mare was so willing to hurt her own self like Konan did. Although she was unsure whether or not the mare enjoyed her pain, Konan would let her think more about it. But she Konan still wanted more pain. A lot more. Konan often wondered what it was like when the first stallion she had been training, how it was to force himself off a cliff. She wanted to tell Blue about this.

"Blue. I remember. The first colt I had ever trained, he forced himself off a cliff. I don't know why. He had it easy. Quite easy. But he did. He ran off a cliff, and allowed his body to break on the jagged rocks below him. It brought tears to my eyes. Not tears of sadness, tears of joy. Joy that a colt would actually do that." She gave her twisted, wicked smile again, looking at her leg.

"I once was a good horse. Alongside Miko-Kaze and a few others. But I was taken away. It was humans, who gave me such a beautiful, wicked smile. As well as a burn on my leg. I remember trampling them. Not to death, but close. That was how Ileft. That is why I am now a brutal mare."
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 pm

//Reiya, I'll be posting in the Mountain things
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

(Sorry its super late!! and gotcha, I'll follow you)

Blue shivered at the words of Konan. Throwing your body off a cliff? She found that she didn't mind pain, but death. Was she ready for that? The ultimate darkness. No, not yet. She was still to inexperienced for such a grand feat. The young mare had much to learn from Konan. And she must hate her brother too. Blood continued to trickle down her jaws, some flowing delicately down her sturdy neck. Like her twin, Blue's stocky muscular form made her slightly smaller than most horses.

Hearing of Mistress's experience with humans, let out an annoyed huff. "Humans annoying Mistress. Humans dumb, stupid, idi-" Before she could finish, a call from the distance surprised the criollo. Fearful, Blue let out a panicked neigh and reared kicking the dirt. Seeing her leader start running, she galloped after her, confused at the sudden change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The True Terror.   Meet The True Terror. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet The True Terror.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Eternal Fire Herd :: Misty Fields-
Jump to: