The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Relic, the tortured one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relic
Liquid Fire Warrior
Relic

Relic, the tortured one Empty
PostSubject: Relic, the tortured one   Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Name: Relic

Herd: Liquid Fire

Breed: Mustang (she is a mix of a bunch of breeds, not knowing which ones)

Appearance: Relic had to be part Arabian somewhere in her blood line,
for that is exactly what her body looks like. Her coat is a dark blue
roan color, with piercing blue eyes as well. This mare's mane is knee
length and almost black, same goes for her tail except that it almost
touches the ground. Relic has long, dark legs that give her a graceful
stride. On her forehead there is a white star that bleeds into a thin
line going down the rest of her face. The gruesome part of her would be
the scars. They cover her body, mainly her chest and a large one runs from the top of her head, and down her all of the way down er neck. At first glance you
wouldn't see it, but she has a cold, closed off stance to her that is
undeniable.

Personality: Relic is a very closed off mare. It takes a lot to spook
her or alarm her. The mare prefers to stay in darker places where no one
will notice her. Not that anyone else would care. Her voice has a
British accent to it, but it is cold and uninviting. She refuses to let
anyone too close to her, and she uses words like whiplash to keep them
away. As calm as she is, this mare loves to run. Her long legs allow her
body to eat up the ground as she moves like lightning. There are times
when the mare will enjoy herself, but if anyone comes near her she
immediately goes back to the cold. The mare doesn't trust anyone, not even the nicest horses. When spoken to, her face is a blank
stare as she answers. Most don't understand that they aren't doing anything to make her cold, it's just the way she is. Most say she has no soul, but it isn't like she cares.

History: In order to understand why Relic is the way she is, you have to go back to the beginning......... Her herd was very superstitious, the prophesy went that two foals would be born that night. One of light, and one of dark. They didn't realize how right they were.........

The blue roan foal was born during a terrible storm. Only a few minutes after her birth, the mother got struck by lightning and died. On the other side of the field, a palomino foal had been born with its mother loving and alive. Relic was the unlucky one, who was forced to be nursed by Gretta, a mare whose foal died days before. The Palomino foal was name Riot, for he was the one they rioted and rejoiced for. Relic and Riot were treated like brother and sister, but it was a cruel relationship. As Relic played and chased with butterflies, Riot plucked them out out of the air and stomped them to bits. When Relic decided to drink from the stream, he would kick her and bite her until she left.

As they grew, Riot became the stallion mare yearned for, while Relic grew to be a pretty mare that caught some eyes. Riot grew to hate her, because he knew about the prophecy and saw her as the evil. He came to her, attacking with brutal force. The stallion hadn't realized that she had trained herself to be a warrior. As they fought, Relic nearly killed Riot. The herd saw this, and they immediately believed Riot when he said she was the one of evil, and he of good. Pinning her down, they took turns slicing their hooves into her skin, making a jagged scar that ran from her head to her chest. Her screams could've been heard everywhere, but the herd laughed at this.

Angry from being beaten, Riot killed the lead stallion to take his place. The stallion wanted to make sure that Relic was killed, not just scarred like before. As him being the leader, the herd turned into one of killers. They killed other herds around them, learning to be demons inside and out. Relic stayed locked away, where she became cold and heartless. Some would come by and torture her, but they could not get a response out of her. They would carve her up, making sure she would scar. Even Gretta had come to make a slash across the mare's chest. Long months of torture turned to years, and Relic became used to it. She had turned into a thing of rage and hurt. They would tell her that she stole her mother's soul, that she was evil. As the herd killed, they grew stronger. When Riot had so much power, he decided to bring Relic out to execute her.

Screams of rage came as she walked to what they thought would be her death. They were blood thirsty and wanted to see her skull crushed in by the one she nearly killed. Relic no longer cared, but when she saw Riot, rage struck her like a fury. He was the reason that she had to live locked up, now covered in scars from years of torture. When they fought once again, Relic won. She had ground his bones underneath her hooves. The herd prepared to kill her themselves, but she ran.

Example: His screams could be heard from miles away as her hooves beat him to a bloody pulp. Rearing up she stamped again and again, crushing every last bone with a sense of enjoyment. He had made her suffer, so this was his repayment. Finally, the mare stamped down on his skull, ending his pitiful life. Relic looked down on what was once her brother, but now he no longer resembled a horse. Just a bloodied, mangled mess that she had created. The scars on her body were because of him. They were all over her roan coat, reminding her of the years she had suffered because of him.

Turning on her bloodied hooves, she looked at the herd that was once peaceful. Now they were killers, and they were all staring at her like she was their next victim. Being locked away didn't keep her from knowing what her herd had become. They used to be kind, but Riot had turned them into demons. Turning her dark head, Relic looked at what once was the mare that had taken care of her. Hate burned in the roan mare's eyes as she looked at Gretta, feeling they betrayal like ice running down her back as she remembered the cuts she received from Gretta just that morning. They were still fresh and bound to scar, just like the rest of her.

Time seemed to stop as she gazed out at the herd. They believed that the idiotic prophecy had come true, that Relic was the one of dark. It was never true, but she couldn't convince them of that now. Riot was a bloodied mess at her feet, and they wanted her dead now even more than they did before. Time snapped back into place like an elastic band, and Relic ran. She was the fastest of the herd. As they chased her, they fell pitifully behind. The mare ran until she felt like her heart would burst. Slowing to her graceful walk, she found an alcove to hide in until it was safe to find a new home.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Relic, the tortured one   Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 pm

*tackles* Nite! Hehe, I mean Relic. ^^ Welcome to the herd!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Relic
Liquid Fire Warrior
Relic

PostSubject: Re: Relic, the tortured one   Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Haha *tackles back* Ghost! ...... I mean Ash Storm
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Relic, the tortured one   Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm

^^ Haha!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Relic, the tortured one   Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Well, as confusing as your last post, yes you are able to post there, and second, Welcome. Thought i'd accept you, seeing as it was never properly typed. But you should know this of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relic, the tortured one   Relic, the tortured one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relic, the tortured one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: