The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? Empty
PostSubject: Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?   Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 pm

//Sorry I haven't created other e-mails! I'll do that soon enough .m. Please, bear with me.

Name: Hysteria

Herd: Black Moon

Breed: Death Horse and Hell Horse

Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? Death_horse_f DEATH HORSE

MIXED

Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcfEdVIfiWg0bSoIsJx68GJXLik1g_VbinjmjlDN1bSuvSPUfC2Q HELL HORSE

Summary: Hysteria is horse with uncontrollable emotions. One moment, she'll be happy, prancing around, and the next, she'll be angry, uprooting plants or biting another horse. Although she is kind, others need to take caution around her. She often apologies afterwards, with a tearful face.

Hysteria was born not only dead, but she was born in hell. Although she resembles more of her mother (Death Horse, excluding the human references) Hysteria has her father's dark pelt and fiery body. But, to her parent's dismay, Hysteria didn't want to live in the hellish realm, and left.

Sadly, Hysteria soon found how hard it was to live in our realm, being chased out of every territory she entered. With her hysteria, she often got into killing sprees when anger sprouted, before fleeing the scene. She would always feel bad, and her feelings still boil in her fiery heart.

(Sorry it's short. I had this entire demented thing, but it's kind mature, because she's erhm. Unstable, in my mind)

Roleplay Example: Death. The mare smelled like death. And the smell of charred flesh. Yes. The scent of death and charred flesh was the mare. Hysteria trudged through the barren lands, her eyes dull and sad. Although she didn't have the mask of her father, some of her bone still showed on her face. Her fiery, black body singed whatever life was around her. The fire around her ankles, and the flames that erupted from her hooves left her tracks everywhere.

Hysteria sighed deeply, the rack on her head drooping. The fire on her body died down, leaving her a pretty black mare, with a terrifying rack and charred skin, with bone showing on her snout. Hysteria whinnied, an ugly, eerie sound. The sound even scared the stoic mare, who threw herself into a panic frenzy. She began to ram herself into things, feeling distorted. The terrifying, beautiful creature was afraid of herself. Everything about her scared herself.

By the end of her panic frenzy, Hysteria was left bloody, and trees were left charred and scraped, thanks to her fiery body and huge antlers. Hysteria felt her eyes tear up. She dropped onto her knees, feeling weak and feeble.

A dark soul, lost in her own distorted world.
"Konan!" They cried.
She watched them die.

Last edited by Konan on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?   Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 pm

I love the Hell Horse. O.O

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liquidfireherd.forumotion.com
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?   Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Same. I mixed them tho. Sorry if it's kinda creepy..

"Konan!" They cried.
She watched them die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?   Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 am

Nah, it's fine. Made the Black Moon Herd so ya could have fun with your imagination. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liquidfireherd.forumotion.com
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?   Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Aha that's true cx

Well, I hope my imagination doesn't scare anybody out~

"Konan!" They cried.
She watched them die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?   Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hysteria; How Bad Can I Scare you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: