The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
The King Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

The King Returns

Go down 
+4
Miko-Kaze
Leader Ceannaire
Hysteria
Elder Traveler
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Ripples appeared on the surface of the river, desturbing the calmest part near the bank. The sky is dark, but he full moon turned the water silver. The ripples slowly grew until the ripples turned into waves. Suddenly a soft nosed muzzle burst forth and following it the handsome head of Traveler, the water horse. His mane is as white as the spray of the ocean, and his eyes are a bright glowing blue.

His pelt as a deep blue, almost black. Tiny thin designs like tree's roots traveled from his muzzle and wound from along his spine to his hindquarters. Impresive muscle rippled beneath his pelt, showing the strentgh of the 129 year old horse. The immortal gave a toss of his head and neighed, searching for others nearby. It was time he stepped down as Lead Stallion and gave the position to someone else. It was time the herd was rebuilt, and brought back to its former glory.

His head raised as he looked up at the full moon. Power radiated from it and into him, causing his heart to pound within his chest and feel as though it were about to lunge from his chest. His sides and flanks heaved as he breathed in deep gusts of the air, the small unnoticable gills on his neck glosing up and giving way to real flesh. With a small crow hop he made sharp turn towards the water. One would think when watching him that he would splash into the water, but once he hit the edge the water seemed to hold his weight, allowing him to run along its surface as the water rippled beneath wherever his hooves touched it. The water turned crystal clear and spread from whever he touched. When finished purifying the water the dark blue stallion went back towards shore and stopped to perk his ears to listen out into the dark night.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 am

Death. She smelt like death. And charred skin. It clung to her. And blood. So much blood. All of these described the smell of the injured young mare. Fire emitted from the Death/Hell horse offspring. Her hell horse half, the fiery nightmare, provided the young mares beauty. But the death horse, provided terrifying antlers. And the scent of death. The black, fiery mare walked on, blood dripping and creating a path. Her wide, red, orange, and even yellow eyes blared through the darkness, as did her fiery mane, tail, well, basically her entire body was on fire.

Suddenly, a bewildering sight caught Hysteria's fiery eyes. Her firy bodsy soon went pitch black, as the beautiful young mare stepped closer. Her mane now a pitch black, Hysteria gave it a gentle toss, creeping her way forwards in awe to the stallion standing on water. 'Oh. How magnificent! There are other horses like me~' Hysteria thought eagerly. Keeping her moods in check, Hysteria trotted forwards slowly, dipping her gracious head, which allowed the fire on her body to ignite once more. She stepped back, her body unharmed by flames, waiting for the magnificent stallions reply.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Ceannaire walked up to the Elder and the young female, and at her scent he staggered back a bit, it was pungent and burning his nostrils. "Traveler..." His voice somber and mellow as he nodded to the the male. His eyes kept watch over the female, and the land around him. "We have more guest by the day, and I fear that something bad shall happen. I know that my worries are tiresome to you, and well, it's mostly petty things I think about. More a battle within myself than a battle with others. I feel in a few days time, I will have this herd meet up, and I shall adress them with great honor and welcome into the herd." Ceannaire's voice was low, barely audiable to the female, for these words were only for the Elders ears.

Slowly he spun his body around to face the black female and her astranged features, "Welcome, I am Ceannaire, Lead Stallion of this herd. What is your business upon my land, and the land of Traveler. Speak now, or forever be marked as an outcast. Bare your soul upon me, and your natures in this herd, or soon to be herd." He chuckled, his belly rolling in laughter. His words were like poisen, "The Elder is Traveler, and his word is as good as mine. What we say goes, if you can abide by that and any laws I put forth, then you are forever marked as a Mare of the Black Moon Herd."

His head perked up, almost as if to ignor the female in her response, but there was a dark wind on the horizon, someone was coming, and it had his attention. He then looked at the burning female... awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Traveler's bright burning blue eyes turned onto Ceannaire. His tail gave a slight twitch as his nostrils filled with the mare's pudgent smell, but the manners with which he was famous for he showed no disgust. There was a saddness that would forever haunt his blue eyes, but at the moment it was nothing but a flicker. "Do you not think I can't taste it on the air? You forget how powerful I still am young stallion. I wouldn't have picked you to run my herd if I didn't trust your instincts." He gave a dismissive twitch of his tail as he spoke of gathering everyone together. "Do as you please, but I might stay out of that. You'll do fine on your own, and I'll make sure the borders are secure still. I've no idea how long the magic will last. Once done I'll hang in the shadows and see how you do." He smiled at his new leader, the reckless stallion he used to be in his eys before sombering into their usual sad expression.

Giving a slight bow of his head to Ceannaire Traveler walked over to be by his Lead Stallion's side. Ever since he'd gave the responsibility to him he'd felt more free, more relaxed then he had in centuries. It felt good, refreshing not to have all that respsponsibility on his shoulders. Besides, after having been Lead Stallion for a millinium, he'd grown bored of it.

"Nicely spoken." Traveler quietly praised his new leader before turning his attention on the mare, his head arched high and power radiating from him. "He speaks truly.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

They'll bring you back to hell if you mess up, Hysteria. Don't mess up. Hysteria thought. She stamped her hoof wildly, shaking her head anxiously, the fire upon her body blazing. "My name is Hysteria!" She whinnied, backing away slowly. Confidence shone through her fiery eyes. "I was born in Hell. I left it. I no longer want to be a part of it!" She neighed, tossing her fiery mane. "I want to be with my own kind! Horses!" The impressive, twisted rack of antlers upon her head soon became visible. "I do not pose any harm. I only seek acceptance!" Hysteria whinnied.

In her triumph, Hysteria hadn't realized how dominant she had been. She pulled her head back, the fire on her ceasing to a dim flicker. She gave a soft whinny, pawing at the ground nervously. Where she had begun to paw, burst into flames, and Hysteria reared, pawing it out. In her fear of the fire she hadn't meant to create, Hysteria bolted into the river, whinnying in utter pain. Hysteria bolted out, shivering.

Something else that alerted her, was the flame that had gone out. Hysteria couldn't last any longer then ten minutes without a flame. Soon enough, a warming sensation filled her. She looked up to see a beautiful purple and white mare, with a horn so long, it could pass as a medium sized branch.

~~
(I hope you don't mind my making Tsuki already part of the herd. I think it'd make the herd grow faster. If you do mind, I'll fix it...)

Tsuki had been wandering around the terrain, her purple and white body glowing brilliantly. Her 30 inch horn sparkled brightly under the moon, her home. Often, Tsuki wished to go back, but her current duty was down on earth. She was a labyrinth of two colors, both of different gradients. But that's what made her beautiful.

Tsuki could feel a commotion stirring. It unsettled the calm, sweet mare, and it showed through her brilliant amethyst orbs. Her brilliant mane fell down to the ground, and Tsuki advanced calmly. Being level-headed, she often had a calm aura to her. Especially being born of the moon tribe.

Seeing the commotion up ahead, Tsuki cantered forwards faster, coming up to Ceannaire. She dipped her head in regards to the lead Stallion and the elder, the young, but still experienced elite stepping forwards. "Now. If I may, and I apologize for my out of turn speaking, Ceannaire Sir, but you'll scare away any poor soul with that kind of tone. I'm sure we'd like to expand these lands once more, no?" She said softly, looking towards Hysteria with her brilliant amethyst eyes. Her 30 inch horn pointed down to her hooves, allowing her to take a step over the water.

Not enjoying the feel of water beneath her hooves, Tsuki sank into the water, paddling herself over to Hysteria. "She can do no harm to us, no? Besides, she'll die if her fire is not re-ignited. Tis' the life of a hell horse and death horse mix."

Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:53 am

((It's fine, I got this.))

Ceannaire nodded at the female approached, he had respect for her and her unique power that came from her horn. He watched the Elite tread the water carefully, as she approached the hellish female. He snorted, this was new to him, accepting people. For he was never truely accepted until he came across Traveler, and in his time made him ruler of this strange and new land. Watching the two females, he bounced his head at his Elite. "Tsuki...", he grumbled. With respect came an almost brotherly love for the Goddess. "With your words, I assume no harm shall come over this female, Hysteria. I give you acceptance in the land, but you are to never cause ill-harm to yourself again on my lands. Sheer stupidity like that will not be allowed. I am all for fun and games, but you will need to work on your nerves. I apologize for coming across to sternly." His voice was smooth and calming to the female in the water. He then addressed his Elite in a sharp manner, "You are to keep watch on her, and to report to me on her hard work, and she will be rewarded. Protect her, and protect the borders. She can learn most from you on being a "horse", if that is what she truely desires." Ceannaire whipped his tail from side to side, and gazed up the Elder. He nodded his head and began to trot away leaving the females in the water. He wanted to make rounds at night fall, it was easier for him to slip in and out peacfully, suddenly he was gone.

Ceannaire knew that his Tsuki would do the right thing, and he knew that she would eventually catch up to him. She was a fine mare, with a good head on her shoulders. However, at this time, Ceannaire could feel it in the wind, that something was coming. It was deep rooted into his bones, and there on the wisps of the breeze, he could hear others calling for him.
Back to top Go down

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 am

Pain seered through her body, as she walked tenderly forward, her nostril sharply inhaling the air around her. The moonlight glowing upon the land, lighting the earth beneath her feet enough for her to steer clear of the trees. Sounds of water were not too far in the distance, and she could feel the soft ground under her hooves, the earth was changing. There in the distance she could hear the male charging the ground, and her heart raced. "Another immortal... how can this be?" Fear rising in her throat, she waited until the time was right before crying out to him. Aoibheann's voice strained, almost choking on the air itself, her mind raced. "Sanctuary!" She reared up her front hooves a glow with a burning passion.

Darkness filled her mind, but she could smell him, his lushious scent cascading over her and from that she could make out an image there in the shadows. "You are Ceannaire, a beautiful stud, and I know you will not cause me harm." Aoibheann's words slipped off her tongue, almost rolling like the waves that crashes upon the shore. "My name is Aoibheann, and I am a Seer. I mean no harm, and I seek refuge. For my nature is harmless, but I can be of great service for protection of my gift, a place to call home, and a way to escape my past. My trials and tribulations have brought me to you, for it was you young stallion that I was sent to help from the deepest corners of Hell. Save me, and I shall save you." Those final words stinging her lips like alcohol to a wound, she feared this male, there was a danger in him. She feared the herd she was about to mean. Every single one with a past like hers, dark and demonic, but seeking a gentle hope.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:24 am

Ceannaire flew across the land, keeping a watchful eye from above. Not noticable to those below him, he was a part of the air around them. However, there in the distance a ball of fire walked across the land. Curiosity washed over him as he kept an eye on her, he charged forward to get a better look. It was there, he saw no sight on the female. Watching her rear up and speak he froze there infront of her. "How can this be, you have no sight mare, and yet you see through my tricks? I am not visible to the world, yet you see me. You see all, don't you? You see that of which not many can see, yet you don't see at all. My mind is confused mare, for I have never cross a demon like you in my years here on this Middle World. You speak of nothing but truth, and I know this, because I feel it. You flame burns inside me, and I feel your pain. You make me see images I wish not to see." He spoke, his words rushing out his throat.

Slowly, the stallion appeared to the mare, his beautiful coat shinning in the light. "If you see all Aoibheann, then you obviously know that of which I will answer you. Come, I must take you to my Elder, Traveler. See what he speaks of your dark art." Ceannaire trembled as he walked up to the flaming beauty she was, placing his shoulder beside hers, he walked with her, almost as if to guide her across the land, and to show her his respect for such a creature.
Back to top Go down

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 am

"You speak wisely Ceannaire. A wise leader you will be, if you always chose right over the evil that blackens your soul." Aoibhbeann spoke as she pushed up against the male, "Please, lead me to Traveler, and the other two females, that mark your herd." She walked on with the stallion, a smile crept her face.

They walked on slowly, each step torturous to her, and fear bubbled up in her stomach. She was nervous to be apart of something so new. As they approached the herd, she could smell her, the darkest one of them all. "Dark female, you are troubled... something brews deep inside you, and you reign from the coldest darkest place of Hell. This is where I reside, what is unclear to me, and what I can not see, is how you came here. Those who are of a dark art or nature, I can not read as well as those who radiant light. Much like you Sir, and your Elite. Water is a weakness too, if I may be so bold. So you, Traveler, you are the hardest to read." He voice was shallow as she stood infront of the herd. She turned her head to Ceannaire, and bowed to him, her neck rubbing against his. "If I was a spring chicken like you, what I would do. You will do great."
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:37 am

Ceannaire could only stare at the female, and his gaze shifted to Traveler, his pride then took over. Rearing up over the female, he cried out to the herd. He gazed upon the two females, and his Seer. He now felt like things were beginning to grow, that he had acquired a messed up family, but he was genuinely happy about. "This is Aoibheann, she is to never be harmed. She is our weapon against the other two herds. She is our protection and yours if you value it." He left the female there with the older male, and the other newcomer, and his Elite. Joy bubbled up in his body, as he trotted away from the small gathering, to survey the land. The trouble in his heart seemed to ease, maybe Aoibheann coming here would help brighten the somber mood in most of the others.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:56 am

Hysteria dipped her head humbly, looking up to the mare who had figured out her sorts. Her eyes were wide with awe, and she backed away from the mare, only when a heating sensation rushed through her, her flame burning brightly again. How could a mare know so much of a horse she just recently met? These little things amazed Hysteria and she bowed her head to the mare. Feeling the soft muzzle on her neck, Hysteria looked up. The mare shook her head. Hysteria took in her words. 'Please. Not to me.'

Hysteria remained in place, watching the beautiful young mare. She was so calm. She could keep her emotions in check. But how? And how would Hysteria be able to? The flaming horse whinnied and shook her head, trotting to the edge of the river where the pretty mare and the elder was. She looked at the water, then at Traveller. "You're ability is magnificent..." Hysteria mumbled softly, eyeing the water. A starry bridge soon came underneath Hysteria's hooves. She looked towards the mare, who was smiling. Hysteria took a step, testing it. Seeing how she wouldn't fall in, Hysteria crossed, standing in the middle.

Noticing a new mare, Hysteria moved a bit closer. She looked like her, in a way. With the flames. "Ma'am." Hysteria said softly. "Are you blind?"

~~

Tsuki lifted her brilliant head as Cennaire adressed her duties. She nodded her head softly. "Of course. Tis my job, brother." Tsuki addressed most as either brother or sister, child, mother, or even father. She was quite connected to the world around her. The moon the most, being her home. "Brother, although you yourself are lead, rest should still be taken. Do not overwork yourself." Tsuki said softly, slightly worried. But soon enough, she watched her brother disappear.

Tsuki turned, her horn glowing brighter then it previously had. The water from Hysteria's pelt disappeared, igniting the lost flame. When the mare bowed to her, Hysteria touched her nose to her neck. "Please. Not to me." She whinnied softly.

Hysteria cantered back into the water, using the horn on her head to alllow her to float. She stood by Traveller, gently nudging him. "Traveller, do remind me, brother, why you rebuilt these lands?" She murmured softly. Although, she was glad he did, as her time on earth would've been shorter if not for him. Sensing Cennaire's presence, Tsuki turned to him. The mention of her being a weapon, especially against other herds, unsettled Tsuki. Horses with abilities were not made for weapons. They were made to balance out the world in harmony.

Tsuki left Traveler's side, trotting up to Hysteria and Aoibhenn. "Sister, can you not see she is blind? But perhaps with blindness comes a power." Tsuki said, wise nonetheless. "Please excuse my brief absence." Tsuki said quickly, before trotting away after Ceannaire.

Soon locating Ceannaire, Tsuki trotted up to her friend, her voice clear. "Pardon my leaving the mare, she is calmed now. I have given her flame back." Tsuki said calmy, looking around the terrain. "Brother, is it really better to use our powers against the other two herds? It isn't fair to them. They all are brother's and sisters. And although mortal and powerless, the Lead Stallion of Liquid Fire, Ash Storm, is strong in spirit. Konan, the Lead Mare of Eternal Fire, is of the same spirit, just dark. Let them have their quarrels. They will leave us in peace."
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:50 am

Ceannaire listened to her words, and in his voice came anger. He stopped short and grunted at the Elite, his word were sharp "Hush Tsuki!". His strong neck rubbed against the females neck. "My words mean no harm. These horses you speak of, no harm will come to them, unless harm comes my herds way. I meant 'weapon' because untold powers pour from the blind ones souls. She hails from the same place as the mare who tried to end her life, and where my father is from. She has the same evil in her as I do, I pity the poor souls like myself and Hysteria. I guess, I just pity the breed we are."

Ceannaires words came of shock to himself, he feared what this breed had become. "Tsuki, our powers are useless to those who reign a lower breed beneath us. Just because our blessed powers have a hold over those weaker than us, does not mean I would force my power among those who have no clue we exist. To them, well, most of them, we are nothing more than myths and creatures. Some of us can walk among them, others have the same ambitions as we did when we first came across Traveler. I know you remember, look Sister. I would never, now mark my word, I would never force our powers upon them or take away any freedoms. I just feel that Aoibheann's power could come of great use to us down the line. This is my decision, and it's final." He spoke softly, as he gazed back toward the group of misfits. "More are coming Tsuki, I can feel it. And, you are in charge of border control. We must rest, bright eye in the morning, we meet at the waters edge." He hip checked his sister, his body pushing against hers. He then lept up and down in place, a rather playful outlook as to cheer her up. "Come..." he spoke as he pushed her towards their resting places.
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:49 am

Tsuki listened to Ceannaire‘s words, understanding his intentions. He was right, of course. “No harm shall come to us, Brother. We are strong. Although there are few, we will stand strong. You and Hysteria are fine beings. You are different. I am different. Brother Traveler is different. That is why we are the Black Moon Herd, no?“ She said, a soft, pretty little smile placed on her intricate features, her body lighting up under the moon. “I want to bring us all to the moon, my home, one day. So you can all experience my life.“ She smiled at the thought. They were, afterall, the black moon herd. “Brother sun fights me for power over the skies. I try to keep the moon out, but Brother sun is strong, like you. He doesn‘t give up. He protects over the land, like you protect the herd. Brother Sun and I have a never-ending quarrel. My moon, my strength, will always be at war. And Brother Sun decides to overpower me, I will die, brother.“

Tsuki‘s speech was long, but true. She knew the Sun would never overpower her. It would ruin the natural balance. She looked at her brother, as she padded towards the water with her brother, playfully ramming into her brother as he did so before. “I do not sleep when the moon is full. I will keep watch over us all, brother. You rest.“ Tsuki smiled. She looked up to her home. All the horses were out tonight, prancing around and celebrating their home‘s annual cycle. She smiled widely, as they reached the others.
Back to top Go down
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Traveler nodded his head in acceptance of the new Apprentince. "None can predict what water will do next, nor can it ever truly be controled. There is nothing normal that can stop my precious water." Traveler tossed his head and as he did a large wave erupted in the river. Traveler could feel the pull in his gut from using his powers but he'd long gotten use to it. He'd long ago hypothosized that since animals were partly water that it was just the water within himself moving with the water.
Traveler's eyes went to his precious water and he felt a saddness within him. He missed the ocean, missed his old homeland. He'd been the first water horse ever born, his mother a pegasus and his father a water elemental in the form of a horse. He turned his eyes onto the moon goddess and a thrill went through him. It was the moon that controlled the waves of the water and its beauty always made him come out a night to stare at its silvery light. Looking at the others he gave a dip of his head.
"I recreated these lands because it is home. All of those that'd perished under my reign have left or allowed themselves to become their elements or took on the forms of humans." Traveler turned sad blue eyes as Tsuki. "I'm afraid I myself grow tired of immortality. Child, one of these days I'm going to allow myself to die and become complete with the water from which I was born. I want you all to be strong the day that I leave." He turned his head to look in the direction his homewater had been. He gave a defiant toss of the head at the thought of his new growing family failing. He turned blue eyes those near him. "I'd be honored to give any a tour of the land if they so please. We've got a valcanoe that I know at least two or three of you would love to practice and bathe in. I myself can't go there however, or I'll dry out and die, but I'd be honored to show you it."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Tsuki returned to Traveler's side, remembering the words he had spoken earlier. She placed her snout on his neck tenderly, some of her own strength filling him, just as the moon powered the water when it was full. Her horn sparkled softly, indicating the bonded strength from water and moon. Her own amethyst eyes were sad as Traveler spoke of becoming one with the water. "Of course, Father. I will be strong that day. But when you do disappear, the moon and I will always watch over you. We will make your waves stronger. It will become my new job." Tsuki whinnied softly.

She turned her head, her amethyst eyes growing strong once more. The volcano was something Brother Sun made stronger. Her moon had no reign over it. She looked at Traveler. "Brother, I wouldn't want you to strain yourself. I will bring them, if you would like." Tsuki spoke softly, looking towards the two newer mares. "Hysteria, Aoibheann. I think you two would like the Volcano? Hysteria, you especially. Your beautiful flame will burn brightest there, dear. Perhaps help with your temper?" Tsuki smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Aoibheann listened careully to Hysteria's words, she somewhat scanning the female. Taking her in to her own soul, collecting and gathering information, but finding it difficult to piece the puzzle together. "No need to be hasty my dear Elite, her words are harmless to me. To answer your question hellion, No, I am not blind. I see shadows, of hues in black and white. When the Sun is out upon us, my vision is white, I can only see the darkest of things. I rely on my sense to get me by, or other horses now." She chuckled at the kindness of Ceannaire, a destined leader he would become. He body began to glow a little brighter with her happiness. "In the darkness, the lighter coat you have, of by the light of the moon is the only way I can see. I use my abilities to view you, just because I can't see well, doesn't mean I don't see you." Her words felt more to her, now that she was among those like herself.

She listened again to the conversations around her, this time turning towards the Elder male Traveler and the brave unicorn beside him. She thought long and hard about her response to them both. "You Sir, have lived a long life. Your time is near, but not before you think it is. Your lands are stunning, as I read through your past, I can see the beauty that grows here. Sheer beauty, a land build for the gods, but worn down over time. Much like yourself." Her smile was almost cunning, just because her eyes were void. The look was rather strange, but she meant no ill harm. Slowly moving her head to the side and down from the Goddess, she shook her mane. "If you shall not mind my dear, I am not up for the long travel today. Maybe after some rest, my legs are weary as well as my mind. For the visions that scold my mind still, burn with pain that fills my bones. I see great things of you, and the mare beside you. Go, enjoy yourselves. Be wise of your journey." She said as she turned her body away from them both and walked a few feet away. Her coat simmered, and she became of a hard rock like substances, and black like cooled lava. Her hair slowly died down to a light flicker, and her tail flowed into ash colored strands. For a moment, she looked like a normal horse, a simple disguise to those who would take her for something other than she truely way. She calmed down, and her mind was at ease with the relaxation of her body. Now, she was totally blind.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Facing the forest, Ceannaire could hear the conversations of his fellow members of the herd. He was proud, so many new members, and in such short time. His right ear turned back, and then to the side, constantly changing picking up on the different conversations. "What a strange group, at least we live in peace. I promise, you have my word, that I will lay my life for you. I promise to do the right thing." With these words he faded away, taking flight into the oxygen and air that consumed this world. Travelers words stayed in his mind, "One day Traveler will leave us, leave me. I then will have to rule over this land, and bring honor to him. Yet, I fear, I shall not live up to the great idol that Traveler became. These lands will forever be in his name. I swear by it, and I hope that when that day comes, I am ready to step up to that highest honor... or die trying." Ceannaire, was gone, off on his rounds.
Back to top Go down
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 pm

(All Eternals and Liquids need to go to the Bloody Mountains. Any Eclipses or Black Moons may go if they wish, but the meeting hardly concerns them. Smile)
Traveler arched and bowed his magnificent head and neck. "Thank you little one." Traveler used his affectionate pet name for anyone he cared for. Besides, everyone was tiny compared to his massive form.

Traveler snorted and tossed his head, his white bangs moving out of his eyes. "I may die if I'm around too long, but I do have more resistance to fire then you. Your brother does control the element." He eyed her brilliant pelt before turning to the female Elder. His blue eyes for once hesitated, and the great king came to a conclusion. "You may show whoever wishes to go. I'll stay and look out for things here." He touched his soft blueish muzzle to Tsuki's before moving off to go to the blind Elder. His muzzle touched her shoulder, alerting her to his prescence. "I've concerns concerning the Eclipse Herd. The borders I put at the exit to Hell still holds strong doesn't it, or does it now fade with age?" Worry tinged the Ancient's words.

A neigh sounded out on the wind and Traveler made a noise in his throat as he recongized it as the Liquid Fire's Lead Stallion, Ash Storm. Ubenkowst to all, including Ash Storm, he'd been born from a mare Traveler had fancied long ago, but she'd loved another stallion. How the mortal mare had chosen a mortal stalion over him he didn't know, but Aphrodite must've been put out with him for rejecting her as a mate. Actually, it's been years since he'd had a mare as a mate. Too much work, too much time spent rebuilding and looking out for the future of his beloved home. Now that he'd gaven the reins over to another, what would he do? Of course, the Eclipses would always have to be handled, but what about his free time? Perhaps he could start rebuilding Atlantis.... Instead the thought of settling with a mare sounded through his mind. Would he still give up his life if he fell in love? Or would he hang around for eternity? Both sounded like bliss.
Back to top Go down
Yami-Kage
Eclipse Lead Stallion
Yami-Kage

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:52 pm

//I'll post there~ Well, as Hysteria and Tsuki~
Back to top Go down

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 am

Aoibheann smiled at his comment of affection, her white teeth gleaming at him, her sockets burning with a similar passion. "You're heart earns for a love and respect that you are unwilling to find dear, dead is not soon upon you, but life is, I see a child, grown leading just like you. There are similar things about him and you. I can not read this mortal, there is trouble is way, I see blood. My vision is liquid at the thought of your...[i]son[/i[." Her words seemed to disappear from her lips, Travelers life seemed to flash before her. The cooling touch of his nuzzle set her fire a blaze, affection. She had never had this amount in her entire life. "This herd, they are evil, like us more so, then your son. They are immortal, and pure hatred and evil. They hold a higher power over the two herds, but I see a soldier rising up from the flames and dust, and it's..." Her vision disappeared again. "Im sorry, it's too soon to tell." She dropped her head. "Save me the embarrassment of my humiliation of these dreams Traveler, tell me about Atlantis." She flicked her tail, the ash colored strands seemed to pet the male beside her, he way of showing affection to the male so opposite of her. Fire and Water, what a mix.
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

((If I may come in......))

Black mist rolled along with the dark clouds, heavy with rain. Lightning crackled across the sky and struck the ground occasionally. Quickly the black mist was funneling to the ground, as if it were a tornado. Soon it began to form a wall just big enough for someone to step through. Glowing front hooves came from the black, misty wall. After, the sleek body of a mare walked out of the mist before it spiraled up, back into the sky where it belonged. Then the mare stood there, her head bent down and eyes closed. Taking a step forward, the mare body suddenly became enveloped in small bolts of lightning as the circulated her body. Lifting her dark head, rain fell in heavy downpours. Eyes full of the same lightning looked at her surroundings. Walking towards the others, small crackles of the bolts circulating her body would zap the ground. A large bolt struck the ground right next to her from the heavy storm above, but she payed no attention to it.

Walking towards the others, Teimhnin stayed her distance. If anyone were to touch her at this moment, they would be struck by the lightning she created. Her dark mane flowed past her knees, and her tail touched the ground. Looking down at her chest, a branching lightning bolt glowed brightly. Nickering softly, the marking dulled. The marking was both of her furies, only part of the power she possessed. The Storm Elemental turned her gaze on the ones around her now, analyzing them individually. Two were elders, she could tell by how wise they seemed. Catching something about one of the elders, Teimhnin's gaze immediately snapped back the the one who could not see. So, they had one who could see what would come? Lowering her head, Teimhnin bowed slightly to the elders. Rain beat down on all of them like a sheet, for the Storm Elemental had been unnerved by the presence of a seer.

Keeping her distance from them all, Teimhnin nodded her head to all of them before speaking. Her voice sounded like the rain that fell around them, "Hello."
Back to top Go down

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:22 am

Aoibhean was startled at the mare, the force of her nature was too strong for her at this time. Her powers so low, almost turned off and tuning out the incoming mare. Her eyes blazed with flames, as she stepped backwards and dipped her head low. Bobbing it up and down tossing her mane in a waved motion. "Hello dear, what brings you and your minions here? The storm you rode in on dear, is not so well for my low lit flames, if you shall so mind deary, can you turn down the sprinkler system you have going on?" Aoibheann spoke up first to the mare, her voice warming up with each word, and laughter sought her tongue once more after the prior images. Her mind needed rest, and for now this mare had no trouble brewing that she could see. "Refuge dear, you seek shelter and a home. No mind with that. Fine by me, but I am not the one you need to worry about, it's our leader you must mind. Showing up on lands like this is braisen young one. Brave you must be to walk upon lands that are not yours riding in on a storm. Mind my tone Miss, I am fraile at this time, and my burdens bother me. I apologize if I seemed rude. My name is Aoibheann, yes, I am blind and I am a seer. There is no need to fret darling, whatever haunts you will be clear, as soon as my strength is wise again. No need..." Her voice cheery and bright as she walked closer toward the mare, her nose tilting up at a sideways angle, to inhale the scent of the fresh fallen rain that steamed from the stranger.

"This is Traveler, my newest fond member of the herd. There is not many of us, but I am sure that with you, and the approval of our Leader, that another female would be harmless. Although between you and I, I don't think Ceannaire and Traveler would be kind to the idea of running a herd of only females. However, I do see tiny prints walking, there is someone coming." She smiled her wicked smile, and backed up, this time standing behind Traveler. "I shall call upon Ceannaire now." Aoibheann spoke up for the last time, and with the brief silence, she cried out as hard and loud as she could. She knew that Ceannaire was not far away, and that he would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Traveler made a sound in his throat. "I've no need for love. I've too many things that need done, I wouldn't have time to give a loved one the affection and time they deserved. As for my 'son', he's not really mine, but he's the son of a mortal mare I'd once fallen for." He sighed, pulling his muzzle away as he began to sizzle slightly, a steam rising. Traveler was able to stand amounts of heat for a much longer time then a normal horse or other non-fire immortal, but he had his time limit.
He almost smiled at the thought of his Atlantis. "It was once more beautiful then anything seen on earth. It now lays in ruins, waiting for my return to the sea. It's far away from here, so I don't have time to rebuild my home." His ears perked as he sensed another coming. His clam blue eyes turned on the approaching mare. "Hello." He nodded his head. "Welcome to the Black Moon Lands." He turned his eyes on Aoibheann. Giving a slight shake of his head he said, "The more mares the merrier. It's young stallions looking to take over the herd that bugs us. Mares aren't so power hungry, in my experience."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:19 pm

“Brother!“ Tsuku yelled, running back from the Blood Mountain‘s with Hysteria. The mare had moved faster now, the Moon bellowing down upon the Godess. Her amethyst eyes were filled with worries. “Oh Brother, it‘s terrible!“ Tsuki whinnied, crossing the water over to Traveler. “I‘m terribly sorry for inturupting your tale, but Yami-Kage. While I was there, at the mountains with the mortals, I could feel his presence.“ She said, calming herself down.

“It was terrible. Remember him, the cannibal?“ She panted, gathering her breath. Yami-Kage had once tried to tear her leg off, in a desperate attempt for food. “I know he will start a herd against us. Only he is that twisted to do such a thing. He will be coming for us, Brother.“ Tsuki whinnied. She looked around wildly. If Tsuki could be terrified of anything, it was Yami-Kage. A cannibalistic young stallion. Part zombie for Moon‘s sake! When she had just become an Elite, the sadistic stallion had tried to tear her leg off. It had scarred Tsuki for the rest of her days. Her amethyst eyes were clearly clouded with worry.

She touched her muzzle to Traveller‘s neck, before turning to the newest elder, Aoibheann (I hope I spelt that right.) “Sister... have you seen anything of this monster?“
Back to top Go down

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

((If it helps, you can call her Aveen, it's the American way to say it, and a slang way to spell it. Pronounced the same way. Or you can call he Ava.))

Aoibheann listened to the mare's almost plea for information. "Sweet Child, calm yourself. At this time, my visions are bleak. This meaning the male you speak of is either too weak or his plans are not yet malicious enough for me to think that an issue will arise. I see nothing but greatness for Ceannaire, and that this herd will soon metastasize to great lengths. I see two males, one young, and one that is coming for you. He that I speak of who is seeking you, is shortly near. You will come across him in the ruins, and a courtship will arise, but you are weary and unsure. Do not feel like a decision will be made the day he arrives, but soon, you heart will grow tiresome, and his burdens will become yours. Yami-Kage is indeed building an army against us, but his efforts are null right now, he only holds a herd of few. We need grow as a herd, together, and strong in order to rise to battle, and we will join forces as will he. It's up to Ceannaire on what to do, and speaking of, I see you above us young Sir." She spoke, her voice flat and dazed, as if speaking amidst the images flashing her mind. She turned towards Traveler, "Most mares..." She chuckled at his comment.

Aoibheann's images faded, and she stood there, her head high waiting for the stallion to appear, but there in the ruins she could see him coming, and he was stunning. That malicious smile crept her face, she couldn't help how evil it looked, but she meant no harm. "Your time is near dear, I suggest you get walking. Ceannaire is already going to accept him into the herd." She said a last, her head held higher this time, and her flame began to burn brighter. She stepped aside from the companion male and dear friend she was slowly getting to know, so that she did not warm the male anymore then she already had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The King Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Returns   The King Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King Returns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: The Black Moon Herd :: Traveler's River-
Jump to: