The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Ideas for the Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Here you all can write down suggestions you think would help the herd grow or make things run smoother. Can't wait to see your suggestions!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Perhaps having a place where rival herds can interact will make things more exciting?
Like a battle field, or a piece of territory they are fighting over.
Back to top Go down
Yami-Kage
Eclipse Lead Stallion
Yami-Kage

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 pm

//It's Ki .m.

I agree with Reiya~ I think battlefields in the middle would be nice. Not within a territory, but perhaps a different forum, right between the rivaling herds?

Places like a mountain top, or a jagged rock pit, open terrain to fight, things like that?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm

I'll get right on that. Smile Btw, I made a competition for making the herd's winter banner if anyone is interested. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Yeah! I‘m working on it~ 8 just need to know, where will the banner be? Any amount of horses or?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Banner will be at the top of the page, and any amount of horses will do. Though, propably two normal horses and two immortal? Idk, whatever you want to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 pm

1.) The Margins, check your Pm if you don't know.
2.)The Pm comment is only for Ash Storm so I hope that doesn't confuse anyone else.
3.) On the front page, it says the there are 4 Herds, then there is 2 of each. That's doesn't add up to four, at least that I am aware of. Smile
4.) I feel like everyone should change their names to Stallion, Mare, Elite, Elder, Warrior, Apprentice, Colt, and Filly to help others know rather than having to search the site for their information, so that it will be easier to detect what herds. Like Ceannaire would be Stallion Ceannaire, or Lead Ceannaire. It doesn't matter, but to request, that each of the 4 founding members of the herds, that they pick a color. I think Ash should stay red, Ceannaire would be Green, Konan could stay yellow, and Yami-Kage could be Blue. Something like that, you know. And all of their followers in the herd would have their names like Elite Tsuki, Elder Traveler, Elder Aoibheann, and they would all be green.
5.) Also, I feel that for each member the limit to horses should be 3, one for each herd. This rule should exclude Ash Storm, Ceannaire, Konan, and Yami-Kage. As well as having each member place in their profile under Hobbies: Each Character they play. Would help clean up the site a little.
6.) I believe the rules should be tightened up a little, with various things and refrences to other sites for information for those lacking a lot of knowledge in the Equine Backgroud, also to steal Alphess Dahlia's(Haven's Grove) way of thinking, each member thus forth should have a proper joining key. I believe this will help wean down people joining, and then leaving.
7.) As for the battle ground, I think it should be an old indian burial ground, or somthing like that. Some big flat rock formations, with weird markings, much like this. Ideas for the Site Dsc_0318_2orIdeas for the Site 01c460acb7a30054fdc43e4ef19006b9

Sorry, I know it's a lot, I just thought I'd put my two-cents in. Always willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:16 pm

1. I'd rather leave the groups as be. I don't feel comfortable stealing that idea from Dahlia.... Unless of course someone was able to get ahold of her and ask... but any time im on she isn't.

2.Thanks for pointing that out. I ment there were two good, and two were mortal and two were immortal, but I'll simple it too two good, two bad.

3. I like the idea of putting the rank before the names, but for Lead Stallions/Mares it should be just 'Leader' instead of the extra long 'Lead Stallion ****'. I'd rather still keep the groups and colors as they are though.

4. I'm thinking of allowing up to four per herd. I like that idea.

5. I'll make a joining key to where they have to read the info on horses and the rules. I'm currently trying to think of ways to tighten them, but not overwhelm people.

5. I've recently been trying to figure out how to change the names in the profile so they can put down what horses are theirs.

6. I'd much rather keep my mountains idea, but I can use the burial ground somehow if ya want.

Thanks for the suggestions, all of ya. I'll be making changes, but I might be a bit slow. Currently working on taking classes on horse judging. You know, horse showing and stuff like that. My leg is kind of busted lately, so I'm desperate to participate however I can. My horse hates the vacation he's getting though. Very Happy Poor Little Red! XD
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

James, I could get ahold of Dusk on deviantart and ask her how to change the comment thing on the profile?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

No biggie dude, I hear you. Sounds great tho. Can't wait to see the new updates and stuff. I am not as close to Dahlia as you are, actually I don't know her, and Saoirse has had a rough start with her. She doesn't feel too comfortable asking her, but is willing to send the message if you would perfer. Smile If there is anything otherwise, just shoot a message. Good luck with the judging and your leg bro.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 am

I'd love that Kiki!

Thanks! Dont get why everyone is so intimidated by Lia, but of course I dont get intimidated easy. Ill talk to her, dont worry 'bout iy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the Site
Page 1 of 1