The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Ash Storm's Call

Go down 
+5
Blue
Miko-Kaze
Konan-Sama
Hysteria
Leader Ash Storm
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:41 pm

The proud stallion trotted towards the entrance into the Bloody Mountains. He gave a proud toss of his head, his thoughts on his new herd mates. He was proud of every single one of them, but he'd been witholding a lot of information about their enemies, the Eternals. His blood boiled and his ears pinned back at the thought of Konan and her band of blood thirsty horses. He himself wished them gone, and wanted to introduce the two herds tonight, but under the protection of the full moon's power. His eyes turned towards the full moon above, casting his deep soulful brown eyes in shadow and making his silver pelt shine like the moon's own light. He'd introduce the two herds tonight, and demand that Konan and her heard leave them be, and if not he planned to declare war officially. It was about time he chased them off so future generations in his herd were safe.

Ash Storm felt skittish going through the tunnel. Horses didn't do well when they knew the earth was above their head. His hooves made sharp sounds against the cave walls which quickened when he saw the light of the moon ahead. Once free he loped until he was in the middle of the valley. Knowing that his neigh would reach far and wide over the Ignis Valley he reared up and neighed. It was a summoning neigh, a neigh that would drag all, possibly even immortal if they were curios, to the Bloody Mountains. Once his first summons stopped echoing he tossed his head back and did it again, pawing at the air with his front hooves. The strong, proud gray stallion finally quieted and waited for both herds to gather.
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Hysteria trotted nervously beside Tsuki. he young, pretty elite seemed calm, but Hysteria was new to this. Was this a meeting with the mortals? It worried her slightly. The flames on her body ceased a bit, but reignited every so often. The ground she tread on scorched, giving a soft neigh.The young immortal hell and death horse looked around uneasily. She felt like something was watching them. Well someone. She looked at Tsuki, who had trailed back towards Traveler. Hysteria kept going, her head seemingly tucked in.

Her flaming mane blazed, as she saw another black horse enter. No doubt a mortal. But there was such a twisted smile on her face that made even Hysteria's stomach churn. She stopped, turning to look at the rest of her herd. Hysteria walked slower, until she was within ramming distance of the odd mortal mare.

Tsuki sighed, travelling alongside Hysteria. She wanted to go back to where the moon was brightest, but she couldn't. The brilliant colors of her body seemed to have faded, which slightly upset Tsuki. She shook her head, before sensing Hysteria's uneasiness. She looked around, her body now tensing. Something other was here. Tsuki stopped, turning to Traveler and walking beside him. "Brother. I think Yami-Kage is back.." Tsuki murmured to the elder, remembering the cannibalistic horse. It worried her greatly, especially since Traveler was once so strong, enough to fight Yami-Kage off, but she was now unsure.

Tsuki soon scented another female. She was normal. Mortal. But her smile and her aura were disturbing. Not as bad as Yami-Kage's, but it seemed close enough. Tsuki stamped her hoof silently, before seeing the Stallion already in the field. Tsuki ran towards Hysteria, stopping beside her. The moon shone a ray of light down on Tsuki, igniting her colors once more.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Konan, hearing Ash Storm's call, had run off from Blue. Oh. She craved a fight. Oh, so badly she did. But Konan knew she would have to make a surprise attack. Oh. How she would hate to wait. But Konan could not risk a fight yet. She needed to train Blue first. The young Lead Mare snorted, tossing her head and stamping her foot. She didn't know if Blue had followed her or not. Blood still ran down the Lead Mare's leg, from her practice of blood with Blue.

Soon enough, Konan entered the clearing. She was greeted by a magnificent sight. She looked at a beautiful, stunning purple and white unicorn, followed by a mare, on fire! Konan reared backwards, her legs flailing in front of her. The scorch on her leg seemed to burn as she looked at the mare. Konan neighed, her sound like that of a horror movie. She watched the immortal step back, and she smirked, settling, although her the pleasureful pain on her leg still ran through her.

Soon enough, Konan was in a proper position. Her voice was demented, but loud and frightfully clear. "Ash Storm!" She called darkly. "Why have you called me here?! Why have you invited these immortals! I have not done any harm to you!"
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Miko-Kaze appeared over the hill. She had heard Ash Storm's call while she had been grazing. The black mare with deep, pretty saphire blue eyes cantered forwards, but stopped short in her tracks. It was such a stunning sight. A herd of Immortal's made their way in. One, a brilliant blue. The other, a labyrinth of purple's and whites. A 30-Inch horn lay on her head. Miko-Kaze stared in awe. Another caught her attention. A mare on fire. Soon enough, a terrifying rack of antler's appeared on the mare's head, and Miko-Kaze rushed to Ash Storm's side. "Ash Storm." She whinnied softly. "We are not facing these Immortal's, are we?" She asked.

The sound of a panicking horse caught her ears. Miko-Kaze's head swiveled to find Konan, an old herd-mate who was taken by humans. Something pulled in Miko-Kaze's heart. Her old friend had gone rouge. Her smile was mutilated. Never had she seen her old friend so terrifying. And her friend began to plead her case. Miko-Kaze looked at Ash Storm, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Ash Storm's brown eyes, usually so soft, were as hard as his hooves. "Shush now Konan. The power of the ful moon keeps us from hurting each other. If I'd wanted to attack, I'd have held this meeting during the time of the sun." His voice was as soft as velvet, and filled with posion. His brown eyes went to the immortals, but there was no surprise in his eyes. His mother had told him many stories before. They weren't to be messed with, but by the looks of them they were most likely Black Moons. Not Eclipse, thank the Lord. Turning his head to press his soft muzzle against Kaze's muzzle he reassured her. "I didn't summon them, and no, they're neatural to us." He raised his head to look at the blue hued one. It stirred a memory within him, but it slowly dissapeared. He knew him to be Traveler though, a name his mother had told him once. "Traveler, and others. I've no need for you here. If you wish to stay, well, what can a mere mortal as I do?" The grey stallion himself seemed to be immortal for an instant, his silver hide shining in the moon's brilliant light with his eyes cast in shadows. He seemed for an instant to be some dark god or fallen angel. Breaking the scene her turned bacxk to Konan.

"I want you to move far away from my land. You've terrorized my herd for long enough, and don't think I wont retaliate if I dare find another one of your horses on my land. I've caught them trying to sneak in in the past, so don't try to deny it." He gave a regal toss of his head. "If you refuse to stay away from my loved ones and herd, I'll have no choice but to once again declare war on you. So what will it be? Leave me and my herd alone, or do you want war?" He stood bravely, his muscles quivering beneath his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 pm

"Our lands our dead, Ash Storm!" Konan cried. "My own family will starve if we move!" Konan said, her beady black eyes narrowing. She stood forwards, taking a look at the purple and white moon Goddess. When Konan tried to move towards Ash Storm, she found herself stopped by a Moon's Ray. Konan turned, glaring at Tsuki. She remembered legend's of some of these horses. The elder of the Black Moon, Traveler, a Water Elemental. Hysteria, a daughter of a Hell Horse and a Death Horse, whose home once was hell. She glared at the fiery mare, who seemed to shy away. Tsuki. Tsuki was a Moon Goddess, who had learned to manipulate the Moon to her own will. And the Goddess had just put a shield in front of Konan and Ash Storm.

Konan sneered, taking a step back. "Ash Storm. Your horses have had a second chance. The dear ones in my herd, they have been tortured thoroughly through their lives. I've been their salvation. Were others would have rejected them, I took them in" Konan cried. She moved forwards. Konan was a remarkable liar. But the one horse she could not fool, was Ash Storm. He was smart. Very smart.

Konan gave off her sigh. To her, it was fake. To others, it was a real sigh of defeat, but perhaps not from Ash Storm. She looked at Miko-Kaze, who shook her head to her. Konan sneered. "Dear, dear, Miko-Kaze. How soft you have gone, my friend. Well, hardly friend anymore. Fine. On account of Miko-Kaze. I will move further from you. Mark my word, I am not happy on this, Ash Storm."

Last edited by Konan on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 pm

"Mistress!? Where's Mistress going??" Criollo spoke in a confused manner, having no clue where they were going. But Blue did not want to leave Konan's side. She was worried.

Soon, upon entering the clearing, Blue skidded to a stop, a few steps behind Konan. By that time, Konan had already began to yell at a tall magnificent stallion, standing proudly across from them. He's Ash Storm... Hehe, he has good flesh, good blood... The youth imagined her mistress biting deep into his neck, the colouring the cold air, dripping crimson upon the rich earth. Blue's eyes rolled in awkward directions, and stamped her powerful hooves on the ground.

A queer light caught her attention though, and as the two mortal leaders quarreled, she look towards the brightness. And that was all she saw. The brightest light she had ever seen, accompanied by a great fire. She thought what saw something blue, but it was too far away. Wondering what they were she moved a little closer to the glowing form, a childish curiosity driving her forward.
Back to top Go down
Relic
Liquid Fire Warrior
Relic

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 am

(( If I am allowed to do this....))

Relic had been wandering around when she heard the calling neigh of a stallion. What the hell? Usually when horses were called it meant something big was going down. Picking up her dark head, the mare trotted to where she had heard the call. Her scar-covered, cark legs moved as graceful as an arabian. Coming to where she could see what was going on, Relic stayed back and hid in the shadows. The mare's scar-covered body was still healing, and blood ran out from some of the wounds that were trying to heal. She had received the wounds days ago, but it couldn't be helped. Flicking her dark ears forward, the blue roan mare tried to figure out what exactly was going on. It looked like the two herds were rivals, but she guessed that the one with the stallion as a leader was the herd she was supposed to belong to. Shaking out her knee length mane, Relic watched and listened to the two herds converse. Not once did she speak, for fear of someone noticing her hiding in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Miko-Kaze gave a sigh of relief, standing tall at Ash-Storm‘s side. Her deep sapphire eyes never left Konan. Her eyes were weary, knowing how unpredictable Konan could be sometimes. Seeing no attempts from Konan to surrender, Miko-Kaze shook her head softly. As Konan advanced, Miko-Kaze noticed a bright ray of the Moonlight shine down in front of them, causing Konan to stop in her tracks. Her gave found the violet and white unicorn, who seemed to be concentrating on the moon ray. Miko-Kaze sighed in relief. It was good to have a Moon Goddess to protect her friend.

Konan soon caught site of another, a follower of Konan. Curiosityu had clearly taken over the young mare, as she advanced forwards. A sound soon caught Miko-Kaze‘s ear, which flicked. She watched Sairose come running down. Miko-Kaze, being the dumbass protective mare she could be, ran right in front of Sairose, looking down at Konan and her follower. She remembered Konan‘s unpredictableness. Her sapphire eyes narrowed down at her old friend, receiving the same beady stare.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Ash Storm made a noise of outrage. "Helping them? You? Is that the lie you feed your members to get them to become loyal to you?" He shook his head and turned sharp brown eyes on Konan. "As for you moving, I don't believe you." Ash's ears went back when he heard another coming. Looking over he saw his new Elite come charging and blocking him from Konan. His tail twitched and he gave a nip to her side to get her attention. "You know nothing of these lands. The moon protects us during this time. None of us can be harmed in these circle of mountains with the full moon out." He sighed as Miko got in front of Saoirse. "Miko, back down." He said in a soft command.

Turning back on Konan his eyes steeled and he moved past his herd mates to place himself before her once more. His eyes went to the immortals, but paid them no heed. He'd heard to many stories from his mother to be amazed by seeing them. "What's your choice then, Konan? What do you suppose you do? I tire of having to put up with you and your pettines."

(Traveler isn't here by the way. X) Just now noticed ya had written him here.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior WarPaint
Eternal Fire Warrior
Warrior WarPaint

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:34 pm

WarPaint's ears perked as he heard a stallion's call. He paused where he was, the snow he'd been moving to get at the dead grass below forgotten. His nostrils flared and his head was held high. He gave an alarmed snort before finding himself trotting towards the sound at the mountains near him. Slowly he circled the grouped up mountains, searching for a way through them.The young buckskin paint stallion pinned his ears back in frustration before the mouth of a cave came into site. Every instinct within him told him not to go in. He was a creature that detested tight spaces like every horse before him. It was unnatural, it was not safe.

His brown eyes darkened and he reared up in defiance. Scars littered his bucksin body that was covered in splashes of white like a child had thrown paint on him. His black mane and tail were shorter then a wild horses since his time with the humans. With a defiant sound he made his way through the entrance. His hooves clicked against the rocky ground as he hurried to the light ahead of him. At the end he lunged out and came upon the scene of what seemed to be two rival herds. His sides heaving he studied all the horses and did a double take as he saw the immortals. Shuddering he then eyed a mare hiding in the brush. Givng a shake of his head he circled around the immortals, out of site until he was on a blakc mare's side.

His ears perked in interest at her wild behavior, the evil light in her eys and the mutilated teeth. He shuddered. Had he finally found his new herd? Could he finally prove himself a true warrior? He decided to hang back and ask to join once the confrontation was over. His eyes watched the grey mustang stallion and the friesian mare. This was most interesting.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm

//LOOL i figured that out e3e By the way, James, do we have to change our names? If we do, mine might come out Japanese .m.

Konan watched Blue approaching towards the light. When both the mare and Miko-Kaze threw themselves in front, Konan did just the same, blocking Blue. “If any of you dare hurt this mare behind me, I will dig my teeth into your skull.“ She said, baring the mutilation she called teeth. She herded blue backwards gently, her leg still bleeding profoundly. Konan turned to look back at Ash Storm, tossing her head, stamping her hoof. She glared at the two immortals. “Go home, Godess and Devil. I promise you two no harm to them, unless they dare make a move.“ She sneered. She watched the two turn away, earning the same sneer from the flaming mare. A hint of fear played Konan‘s eyes. Fire is what made her fear. Nothing more.

“I keep true to my word, Ash Storm.“ Her voice was as demonic as a Devil‘s. She caught sight of two other‘s moving, but gave them zero attention whatsoever. She walked closer towards Miko-Kaze, before pivoting away. She looked at Blue. “We‘re moving, young one. There will be no more blood today, dear. I know it was what you were looking forwards too. But like I said... not today.“ Konan mused softly, turning to Ash Storm. Her eyes were basically enraged, in the least.

“Ash Storm! I‘m hurt, that you don‘t believe I can keep my word.“ She sneered, her back facing him. “There will be no war today. But mark my word. I will come another day.“ She said, turning to Blue. “It is up to you if you would like to go home or not.“
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

Hearing Ash Storm telling her to back down, Miko-Kaze nodded, stepping back beside Sairose. She could read Konan the best. She had known her the longest. Just a simple stamp from the freisan and Miko-Kaze could interpret her next move. She had learned that as a filly. So she didn‘t worry about keeping her eyes on Konan. It was now the follower Konan had just protected. Konan was feelingless. But now, MikoxKaze saw the hints of fear and protection her old friend had. Fear of the disappeared fiery mare, and protection of the young criollo she had thrown herself in.

“Miko-Kaze. It is my pleasure, Sairose.“ The young mare smiled. She watched Konan however. She didn‘t know if her friend was the same anymore. “Ah. Well, the two you just saw were some odd ones indeed. The flaming one, was the first Death and Hell born filly to escape the fiery pits of hell. The purple one, a moon Godess. Her Moon is on our side, if you could think of it that way.“ Miko-Kaze murmured. “She is neautral to us, but in legends, her tribe passes fair judgement. They often help the good side.. but there are many more others. Just as interesting as them. Perhaps more.“
Back to top Go down
Silas
Liquid Fire Warrior
Silas

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 am

He'd heard the powerful cry of what he supposed came from the stallion of the Liquid fire Herd. Silas saw Relic the mare gallop away to the scene, no doubt curious. As for himself, he was intrigued as well, but there was a bad feeling clouding his mind. Should he go? Shaking his head, he decided to risk it. Offering a polite nod of departure to Gin, Silas sped off.

Just as he has guessed the sight that greeted him was not pleasant at all. Horses quarreling, or distressed, and seeming to fear something he couldn't see. Recognizing Relic in the shadows he offered her a sleepy smile, hoping to reassure the mare. Silas had begun to trot over to the mare's side when he stopped dead. Only a glimpse, and it froze his entire world.

Blue.

His identical twin sister, standing, there, behind an angry looking alpha mare. There was no way he could mistake her for any other creature. It was like looking in to your own reflection. Feeling his dreamy eyes grow wide for the first time in months, he staggered in a jagged motion. Like a broken puppet. Closer, closer to his last blood relation. He could see there wasn't much that had changed since they last met, with the same unfocused eyes, and awkward childish movements. And yet there was something different about her. Something wrong. If her heart had been locked away before, it was now unleashed. The darkness within was free.

"Blue...."

(Ill post blue in a sec)
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 am

Gin‘s ears twitched as he heard a call from the wild. And of course the three answered it. Relic was the first to go, followed by Silas, followed by Gin. The young, scarred stallion had first found Relic, and he cantered up to her. Sky blue eyes narrowed at the scene. No doubt could the differences be seen by the herd.

He recognized Ash Storm, the Lead Stallion of the desired herd he want to join. Two mares stood behind him. A ray of moonlight had disappeared in front of them. No doubt work of the Moon Godess stories were spread about through others. The sight was amazing, however. He only wished he could‘ve arrived in time to see it. Scorches of hoof prints were seen on the ground as well, and the closely pack trees and large, indents to them. Obvious work of the Hell and Death horse.

He looked over to the other herd. One fairly pretty black mare, with teeth like a wolves. Hearing her speak, Gin got shudders. He gently touched his muzzle to Relic‘s neck, looking at her scars once more. He soon found Silas, who seemed entranced by the young mare that Konan, a vicious, bloodthirsty rival mare seemed to protect.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:43 am

Konan's voice drifted her back into reality. Mistress is protecting me... A sense of pride filled Blue's heart. Konan was strong, and had the confidence to match it. One day, she will be like that too. Like the leader she was so proud of. Giving Konan a perky smile of gratitude, the young mare signaled her safety. Blue can behave... for a bit.

~~~
She smelt him before seeing him. Silas.... That indistinguishable scent and presence, drilled deep in her soul. Excitement built up within her. This was her chance to unleash her hatred upon him, to be rid of his existence in her life. Blue would spit out terrible words to him, she would hurt him so badly, scare him so much, that he would run away, away. Feverishly, she turned...

No, this isn't it. This isn't supposed to happen. He isn't supposed to act like that. NO! Blue had expected an angry Silas, a frightened Silas. Glaring at her with an almost equal hatred. Ready to fight. But in reality, it was just "good old" Silas, no fury, no rage, just... sadness. Even those wide eyes could not trick the mare. He might have been surprised at first, but such emotions had long been replaced with worry, concern, sorrow. The same patient, grumpy but kind brother. It aggravated Blue greatly.

It started out as whisper. "Why..." But as her words stacked up, so did her volume and temper. "Why, why, whywhywhywhy WHY won't you get mad Silas!!! Silas isn't MAD!! WHY!!!!??? Why Silas don't hate Blue!? Hate me! Hate me! I HATE YOU!!!!"

"Blue, calm dow..

"NO!" She was in her own prison now, she didn't even see her brother anymore. Fighting something she could never get rid of or defeat. Herself. The youth reared, a frantic whinny matching the movement. Her ears pinned back as she staggered, searching for balance. Unable to find it, her front legs came crashing down at full speed. Unfortunately, Silas, who was trying to back away, had not anticipated her staggering, and Blue's hooves connected with his chest, leaving a gash straight across. Blood sprayed the ground and Blue's forelegs. At that moment, Blue felt a burning feeling across her own chest, snapping her own mind back to reality.

Seeing her twin and the dripping gash, she stepped back. The whites of her eyes showed in fear. Had she done that? Had she hurt Silas? So disheveled and scared, she began to back up towards the exit, eyes shut tight. She did not see her brother, despite the pain, still reaching his neck, trying to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 am

//Okay. I‘ll post in yellow. Pretend it‘s Konan .m.

Konan silently watched Blue‘s outrage when she saw her brother. This time, Konan looked to Ash Storm, her eyes actually begging her enemy for help. Konan tried to get a word into Blue‘s mind, but she was so caught up in her hatred for her brother. When Blue staggered, scarring her brother, spraying his blood, the pleasure of another‘s pain didn‘t show in her eyes this time. This time, it was more worry of what would become of the youth. Konan, stepping behind Blue, touched her muzzle in a slight motherly way. “Blue.“ She said calmly. Konan, had fought innerly with herself on her kindness. She could imagine, MikoxKaze sneering at her sudden change of heart. But Konan was only doing this because Blue was like a trophy to Konan, something she wanted to keep clean, undented, or any little imperfection that could cause bad memories.

Konan dipped her head to Blue‘s bloody brother. Thankfully, it looked as if it hadn‘t gotten in to terribly deep. He would live, she was sure of that. Konan, using her strength, managed to get Silas standing properly. She stood a bit close to him, until a silver stallion shoved her out of the way. Konan sneered, tossing her head. “That stallion will live the night, Ash Storm. Lick the blood off him. Blue, we‘re going home now.“ Was all Konan said before using her shoulder muscle to push her friend forwards, before cantering away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Ash reared up slighlty, striking out with a hoof. "Of course I don't trust a word you say! You're a liar and a cheat, and I'm positive that you'll be trying to harm my herd once you've gained more strentgh." His tail twitched in agitation. Seeing Konan move forward to block her herdmate Ash did the same, his ears pinned back and his neck stretched out slightly in warning. If she dared laid a hoof on his herd mates he'd kill her here and now.

He raised his head as he watched his stallion, Silas, come towards the mare on Konan's side. He was about to call out to him to call him back, but before he could do anything the mare had reared and stumbled. Ash storm tensed as he saw the mark on his stallion's chest. Rage filled him and he lunged forward, the power of the moon the only thing holding him back from harming Blue, and going through Konan to do so. He watched her supposed 'protectivness', but Ash knew she only wanted to keep her trophy clean and fit until they met in battle. Ash used his bulky size to block Konan when he got near Silas again. At her words he reared up slightly off the ground, his ears pinned back as his mane whipped in the wind. "You'll stay away from my herd. Next time I see you or another Eternal near here I'll fight to kill." With that he watched them leave.

With a snort he turned to his herd. He touched his muzzle to Sila's shoulder before looking out at his Elite, Warriors, and the two new ones in the back ground. "You two are more then welcome to join us and our home. I've got something to say." He looked up at the moon before turning back to them. "That herd is our enemy, the Eternal Herd. I know at least two of us have loved ones in there..." His eyes went to Kaze and Silas. "But you've got to remember that they've choosen the side of darkness and are no longer who they once were. If you see them on our land at any time, come get me or an Elite immediatly. Don't take them on yourselves. Me and Sairose will begin training all of you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Liquid Fire Warrior
Silas

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Tears poured out his unusually weak and childlike eyes. Pain from the wound, pain from the heart. He loathed himself for not being able to protect Blue, and not being able to erase the darkness in her heart. As she walked further away, led her master, Silas felt a pang of frustration and jealousy towards Konan. It should him supporting and protecting her, not anyone else. How he wished he were stronger, in mind and body. Right now, he would never be able to overpower Lead mare Konan. He was too young, and inexperienced.

Watching the two until they could be seen no more, Silas licked what he could reach of his wound. It was not deep, it might not even scar. Suddenly, he felt a reassuring nudge on his shoulder. Realizing how close the stallion stood, his face lifted in surprise. Listening to him speak, Silas thought about his twin being in the Eternal Fire herd. Was that were she belonged? No! He shook his head, Blue belong with him. Even though the time they had spent together was short, Silas and Blue were connected much deeper then they, or anyone would ever believe them to be. He would bring her back from the darkness.

"Yes sir! Please allow for me to be trained by your herd, Ash Storm sir." He looked at the powerful stallion in the eye. His new leader. The older stallion's presence was absolute, and the youth marveled at it.

"I am loyal", he added, then with a bow of respect he backed up. When he turned around to face Gin and Relic, the sleepy eyes had returned once more, along with that serious frown. "I think I have found my home here, will you two stay as well?" They were both older, he knew, but it would be nice to have friends.

Friends... How ironic that just a day ago, his heart was soaring in happiness at the thought of solitude. But he supposed that meeting Blue had changed things. If he stayed alone, he would worry about her too much.

(I'm so sorry! I forgot that you cannot harm anyone under the full moon..)
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:15 am

//Haha don‘t worry Nee-Chan~ If this isn‘t Miko-Kaze‘s account, well. The color blue is for Gin.

Gin watched in horror as a mare came down on Silas. He hung back for a bit, before running down to Silas once he was standing. Gin stood on the side of Silas to keep him steady. He watched Silas bow in respect to the Stallion. This was the herd he had been looking for. Gin, who‘s head was high, lowered it into a bow. “My name is Gin. As Silas wishes to join your herd, I have the same request. I‘m a strong fighter, and am always ready to serve.“

With his head bowed, all his scars and burns were visible. What looked like bite marks scarred his neck, body, and legs, and what seemed like claws (an incident he had gotten himself into when protecting foals from puma‘s) criss-crossed the entire top side of his body. Rope burn marks hugged his neck, and his chipped hooves were noticable. When he lifted his head, the crookedness in his jaw was noticed. He still cursed that day. That day when not only his jaw bone was shattered, but when his mate and newborn child were killed.

He smiled at both Silas and Relic. He rather liked the two. But he admired Silas‘ courage to step up to his seemingly crazy sister.
Back to top Go down
Relic
Liquid Fire Warrior
Relic

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Slowly but gracefully, Relic revealed herself from the shadows she had hidden in. Like Gin, scars of the torture she had endured laced her body and marred her otherwise beautiful blue roan coat. Her fiery blue eyes looked at Silas and Gin, cautious yet friendly. The mare stayed her distance, hanging back slightly as she spoke after Gin to the leader named Ash Storm. "As they say, I too wish to join your ranks." Her head was lowered slightly in exhaustion. The mare'a ribs showed, but she dare not eat until she knew it was okay to do so.

Looking at both Silas and Gin, the mare did not want to meet the lead stallion's eyes. Her dark hoof pawed at the ground as she shifted her light weight. All three of them were waiting to hear the lead stallion speak. Even as Gin smiled, Relic could not reciprocate the gesture. The mare never smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 pm

(Soo.. Do we go back to Liquid Fire now?)
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm

((To be honest, I am not sure at this time. Ash Storm is a little busy in RL, so I would assume not until I hear word or until he posts. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am

B/Nee-Chan, bring Blue back home~ !s for Liquids, I think we should go? Or should we wait for James‘ word?
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 am

((I am waiting on his word. Also, Saoirse and Aoibheann have left us, and I needed to delete a character, so I deleted Kelpie. I hope this doesn't hurt anyone. I am also taking on my Girlfriend/Wife's character, Titanium. So, that's why Kelpie had to leave us. So I am Ceannaire, Whiskey, and Titanium.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ash Storm's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Storm's Call   Ash Storm's Call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Storm's Call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Bloody Mountains :: The Meeting Place-
Jump to: