The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Take Your Aim, Fire Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Titanium

Take Your Aim, Fire Away Empty
PostSubject: Take Your Aim, Fire Away   Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 am

Name: Titanium

Herd: Black Moon
Joining keys: This member has posted the proper joining key and it has been removed for the fair joining of others- Leader Ceannaire

Breed: Hackney/Shetland Pony
Element: Titanium
Ability: Shield/Melter

Summary: Titanium is what her name is meant to be, she was never called anything other than her number atomic number 22, for she was housed in a medical laboratory for Government experiments and was being planned to be a Weapon of Mass Destruction. For the first two years of her life, Titanium was drilled in how to's and what and what not to do in certain situations. She was pure Grade A Government Property, and she was now wanted for rebellion against them and knowledge of top secret information. For Number 22, carried an atomic bomb within the markings on her body and she was a ticking time bomb ready to release.

Pic/description:Take Your Aim, Fire Away Blue_titanium_horse_by_noemie_sama-d4p7wuu

Roleplay example: Titanium focused with all her might and the lock to entrapment holding her slide out of the socket and lay parallel against the bars. She did it, she was free, but now she needed to wait for the right time, wait for someone to realize the cage was open. No one came, no one turned, the humans sat there like drones, zombies to the everyday american world. How could a creature like that on two legs, not get tired, these men were in here 24/7, escape was near impossible. Until today, when the snow was raging down across the fields of Nebraska around her, and the open area of fields were freshly fallen with snow. They would find her, but the thing about these measly humans, is they never checked her for liquidation. There, standing in her stall, she began to melt on the spot, a puddle of silver metal sat there pooling and slowing dripping to the floor. It was there, she slide from the floor, down the drain and once in the underground pipes, she traveled until she could find a savior from what they had done to her.

Titanium could recall a life where should could run free, where she was normal, but what was normal anymore. Certainly not herself, or where she was heading. Down the tunnel she walked, her heavy hooves clopping the ground, the sound of metal upon metal clinking, it was like nails on a chalk board and it drove her crazy. She had to walk steady, she didn't know if these tunnels were dead or alive, and if they knew she was gone. Pacing herself, she could see a light not too far ahead of her, and then she heard it, sirens as if they were going to drop the bombs above, she began to run. *BOOM* The ground shook, and the pipe she was in cracked, steam arising around her, and the light was now fast traveling towards her. Titanium, slipped through the cracks in the ground, her body now solidified, and the vehicle had driven right past her. "Stupid Human!" She hissed, and her hooves sounds like bullets from a gun as she galloped down the rest of the pipe to freedom.

She's been running since...
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: Take Your Aim, Fire Away   Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:17 am

Accepted, please change your name to Warrior Titanium and then seek entrance to the herd.

-Ceannaire
Back to top Go down
Warrior Titanium

PostSubject: Re: Take Your Aim, Fire Away   Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 am

Love you babe, thanks!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Your Aim, Fire Away   Take Your Aim, Fire Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Your Aim, Fire Away
Page 1 of 1