The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Real Life Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Real Life Problems Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Problems   Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

I created this because I felt it was proper to do so, well especially in my case. Right now, in real life, I am going through some issues. I am currently dealing with some martial problems, an illness to a child, working two jobs, and the creation of my own site. If anyone has any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to private message me, I will try to make posts in between my busy life right. I will be on mostly to check for updates, new people, and to check my inbox. I hope everyone is doing well, and to be honest, I am not sure what is going on with this site right now, so best be proper that the time is taken while most of us wait for things to pick back up. Best regards for now, see you real soon.

-Ceannaire.

For those of you seeking my dire attention, you can e-mail me at:

ceannaire.wow@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Real Life Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life Problems   Real Life Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm back, not sure what's going on with this site. I know that some of us have been on other sites in the mean time, and I specifically want to apologize to Warrior Ghost/Leader Ash Storm for my absence from this site. I want to congratulate him on his new site The Lost One's featuring Werewolves. It looks amazing, and you really are doing well. My absence from here was no excuse, honestly, I felt like the site was going no where. This apology goes out to everyone who was affected by the loss of my attention to the site. There is no forgiveness I can expect.

To most of you, I am also known as Cerberus (Age), King Templar (Rage). Or my wife Titanium here, as Aurora (Age) and Dr. Finnley Beckstrom/Collette Martin (Lost). Currently we're expecting our third child, and my life has just been swarmed with over doing myself to make sure that my family is taken care of. I love my wife to pieces, and with her leave of absence and history of failed pregnancy, I have had to come in an save the day. I am not mad about this, not one bit. We are currently having some issue with the third child, so my main attention is work, sleep, eat, repeat.

I am on a mini vacation for the next few days, so I will be hogging the computer the entire time, to begin to catch up on posts. My apologies for the inconvience.

Back to top Go down

Real Life Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Art and Stories :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: