The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

a Simple Encounter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:01 am

Miko-Kaze cantered into the territory, tossing her head. She had been quite impressed with it for so far, but her only concern was the lack of horses. She still hadn‘t seen one. Her glossy raven body showed every movement underneath her pelt as she cantered, deep blue eyes still roaming over every sighting. It interested her no matter what. Soon getting hungry, the pretty mare dipped her head to chew the emerald delacies below her. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, lifting her head. She let out a whinny, hoping for someone to hear it.

Miko-Kaze continued her canter forwards, tossing her head to show off her mane every so often. Although, Miko-Kaze was anything but a show off. A flash from the side sent the mare into a rear, kicking her front legs wildly. She looked around, snorting and flaring her nostrils. “Who‘s there?“

(Sorry it‘s short. I‘ll edit at school.)
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 am

(lol, that's fine. I'll reply anyway. ^^)

Ash Storm slowly entered the Crystal Cavern's. His hard hooves made it echo within the emptiness of the place. What light filtered through made the crystals on the walls spark and give off rainbows of light, making Ash's pelt of dappled grey to look even more silky and beautiful.

The Lead Stallion held his head high, his soft brown eyes looking over his recently new home. Moving towards his corner where hay and moss covered the hard rock floor he folded his legs beneath him and allowed himself to relax. His large sides heaved and the beautiful gray hair was only disturbed where large scars covered his sides, scars from predators, humans, and other stallions. He was a strong, handsome proud horse, and not to mention fit. He lowered his head slightly and allowed his soft muzzle to rest upon the ground as his neck arched and sleep overcame him.

Dreams danced through the stallion's mind, causing him to have a fitful sleep as he dreamed of his home herd's capture and the abuse he'd recieved. Finally unable to help it Ash woke and brought his legs underneath him as he stood. He braced his legs and shook off the moss and grass that clung to his belly. Deciding to watch the outside he slowly walked towards the entrance. Ash stopped at the entrance, his nostrils wide and his ears perked as he looked at the icy wonderland that was his home. Snow covered the ground and everything in view. He stretched out his neck and neighed, then stopped to see if any would answer his call.

His ears perked when a whinny out towards the meadows caught his attention. His head arched and his nostrils flared as he picked up the scent of a filly.Giving a toss of his head he took off out of the mouth of the caverns. With ease and speed he finally made it to the fields. He paused at the edges of the Blood Meadow and gave a neigh of his own. It was a sound all horses knew, one that ment "Do I know you?" He slowly made his way towards her, his dappled grey sides heaving slightly as he rested from his run.

"I'm Ash Storm, Lead Stallion of these lands. Who are you?" He looked at her with deep brown eyes, his long dark grey bangs and wild untamed mane streaming in the cold winter wind.
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Finally hearing another neigh, the black mare subsided her tenseness. She turned to face the stallion, still undoubtedly proud. Her long mane twirled with the cold wind's that hadn't bothered her.The mane that fell over her forehead followed with the long mane on her neck, seeking acceptance, just as she did. Deep blue eyes looked over the Stallion, stamping her hoof harmlessly.

"Well, Ash Storm, Lead Stallion of these lands, my name is Miko-Kaze. I pose no threat. I just need a new herd is all." Miko-Kaze spoke clear and true. Miko-Kaze dipped her head graciously to the male in front of her, standing out against the white, snow-covered terrain. Small flakes of snow fell upon her warm body, as she slowly cantered up towards the male.

She snorted quietly, tossing her head, letting her gracious long, black mane shake. Her able body only stopped a few feet away from him. "How is acceptance within this herd of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Brandi A.
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Lori watched this encounter from about 20 feet away. The wind what blowing toward her favor and with her coloring a she blended right in to the environment. She didn't want to Make her presence known until she knew it was completely safe. With all her experience of hiding it was pretty easy, plus she never trusted stallions, at least not completely never since that one day.Lori was good at hiding but don't let that fool you after being on your own for a year and a couple months she could hold her own in a fight but also knew when she couldn't win.

Lori listens couriously, trying to figure out if they were bluffing or not. It seemed like they were nice enough. Suddenly the wind change direction alittle and it was harder to hear what was going on so she decided to get closer. She walked carefully and started to be able to fully see the Satllion and the Mare, they were both strong and she knew that that was one battle she could not win. She pauses and looks around making sure to memorize all of her possible escape routes just in case she has to get out of there in a hurry. Once she has she continues forward but misses a branch and she freezes as she cracks it and makes a noise.

Lori instantly looks up to see if they noticed her. It wasn't to loud but if you were cautious like her or aware of you surroundings you would probably take notice. She holds her breathe not making any noises as she waits to find out if she had just blown her cover...
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 am

Snow Fire smiles, her yellow teeth making her hide snow white. She sees a mare, hiding around a ruff terrain, unaware of Suta's presence. She creeps up to the mare, right behind her, out in the open. Her pelt was grey like the rocks in a river glistening in the bright sun. It's very pretty, Suta thought to herself. She pushes her front two hooves into the soft soil. She pulls up her lips, and leans forward. The mares tail swings back and forth, whipping at her flank.

Snow Fire bends her head down and sideways, opens her mouth, and bites down on her tail. Snow Fire laughs widely like if it where to be a game. The the mare turned around, her eyes blazed with fear, Snow Fire stopped. She lowers her head to the ground and stands there. "Sorry..." she mutters. She believes that she has scared the mare half to death, she could hear her heart beat in the wind like a tractor engine.

The wind blows harder into the two mares faces, their main's and bang's covering their faces. Snow Fire struggles to get the hair out of her eyes, flicking her neck back. "Ugh! This stupid wind!" She argues with the blast of air. Once her hair gets loose, Suta nuzzles the mare. "Come on, don't worry, I wouldn't doubt they are friendly," She says, peering over at them from behind the scared mare, "Though, don't let their appearances trick you." she whispers into the mares ear. Suta yanks her head once again back into a defensive posture. "Come on! Lets go greet them." She neighs. Her tail whips as Snow Fire walks slowly down the raised ground.

When the horses talking heard the neigh from a distance, they both turned their heads. The wind slowly blows every horses main and bang. Snow Fire's white, almost blue, main flows in the wind like a silk blanket. It's thick and long, completely opposite from her bangs. You could tell Suta use to be groomed by a human or skilled horse. But she 'neverminds' that thought of her hair being groomed.

Snow Fire's hard tan hooves cling onto the rocky ground from the mud outside. She smiles at the two horses. One black male, gorgeous posture and main. The other was a female, yet another, black mare. Her hide as black as the under feather's of a raven, dipped in black ink. The male seemed to be brute by the way of his posture. And the mare seemed to be a visitor.

"You seem to be having company, I mean no harm, just a small chat is all. Here is another wanderer right h-" Snow Fire looks behind her and sees no mare. "Where is she?" She looks up the slightly raised ground and sees the mare standing there. "Well come on" She sighs. Snow Fire turns around, "Just to announce, my name is Suta, it means fire for what ever reason." She coughs laughing. The male stares at her studying Suta. She sits there uneasy. "heh.....Hi?"

Last edited by Snow Fire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thetimeruins.forumotion.com/
Brandi A.
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:48 am

((Hey guys ill get on later and really reply but I need to say something.Snow Fire I appreciate you trying to interact with my horse but I have to ask you not to lean towards the god-moding. I know you are just replying but try and leave room for my in interject with what my horse would do in that circumstance. Not trying to be mean but I know my horse wouldn't nuzzle with a stranger and be friendly. I'm sorry again not trying to be mean just next time leave it open ended so we can reply with our reactions.))
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 pm

(*long sigh* I'm sorry to say, but that is god-moding Suta. It's ok to say things like seeing their eyes widen when they themselves have already said that they did, but that was crossing the line a bit. *blinks* Also I'm curios why only me, Suta, and Charm are using photos. It's not important, just curios in case ya want me to find ya one. Smile Oh and sppphhh! Ash Storm is a dapple grey.)

Ash Storm eyed the black friesian before him before nodding his head and visibly relaxing. She was only a mare, and mares and stallions didn't exactly fight that much. "Herd...There's only me and three others right now. A mule and a mare, but you're more then likely to join our little misfit herd." There was a faint hint of humor within his deep browns, before quickly diminishing. His nostrils flared when he heard a twig snap with his sensitive ears and his head arched once more as he looked in the direction. He gave a short whinny before turning to face them as one of them, a grey arabian, made her way towards them.

His brown eyes looked at them both, trying to weigh what they were doing here in his mind. His ears pinned back slightly in warning as the mare approached, being a stallion he was already protective of his new herd mate. That soon changed when she spoke though, and he dipped his head slightly in reply. "You're more then welcome here." His brown orbs went back to the frisian and he then shook out his mane and head before turning back towards the one still in the distance. He gave another whinny, one that beckonged her over.
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm

//Hey guys! I‘ll post later! Sorry. I‘m at a friends.

Same Suta. Sorry. I‘ve been roleplaying for awhile, and I hate god-mods, Mary-Sue‘s and Gary Stu‘s. Sorry suta :c

As well, I haven‘t been on a computer, so I‘ll make a picture later c:
Back to top Go down
Brandi A.
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 pm

((Ok and thanks Ash Storm for backing me up, also sorry about not having a photo, my computer is being stupid and not letting me put one up:( ))

Lori jumped and took a few steps back as soon as she felt someone bite her tail. She pulled her ears back in anger and in warning. She saw that it was just a mare and that she could take her if she had to. The mare talked and it took a second for her to relize that the mare was trying to comfort her. She let out a breath and laughed to herself. This mare didn't know her and she didn't need her help. But by now the mare was walking toward the two horses she was trying to advoid. She shakes her mane in frustration if her cover wasn't blown before it was now.

She walked toward alittle and watched the other mare interact with the stallion and the mare and decided that they must be ok. She found herself smiling when the the stallion took a defensive pose at first ready to protect his heard. That gives her the hint that he is a good leader and probably won't hurt her. Then she notices that the lead stallion gave a call that meant for her to come. She thought over her opinions for a second before making her way toward the mini herd.

Lori walked slowly and cautiously toward the staillion. She walked with her head held high and soon was within a couple of feet. "Hello" she specks clearly bowing her head to the stallion in respect then made eye contact with the other mates to greet them also. "My name I'd Lori" she said with a clear and calm voice not wanting to show any fear or weakness. She knew she was still a Filly but was close to be considered a Mare and didn't want anyone especially a stallion to think she was a helpless baby. She could fight and was willing to. Maybe she could even find a new place to call home.
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 am

Miko-Kaze sighed, nodding thankfully to Ash Storm. “I think I will stick around for awhile.“ She smiled slightly. She tossed her head, letting her mane fly once more. “Mule‘s are quite interesting. I think I‘d like to meet him.“ She smiled happily. Her deep blue eyes squinted slightly, still in awe of the lands around her. She snorted with amusement, stamping her hoof. Miko-Kaze began to think that her hoof stamping was becoming a habit. She did it too often.

Hearing the branches, Miko flicked her tail. She looked over at Ash Storm, who seemed defensive, but quickly relaxed. It was only a mare. “I‘m Miko-Kaze.“ She smiled. Seeing a younger filly, Miko-Kaze‘s heart broke, and it showed through her deep blue eyes. Her posture soon became tense, and a quick flash of anger when through her eyes. But it soon broke, and Miko-Kaze shook her head confidently. She stamped her hoof, walking slowly towards the filly. “What‘s your name, dear?“
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:30 pm

The young buckskin filly strode wearily across the grassy meadow, looking for somewhere to rest. Luckily Charm had seen no signs of a herd living in these parts, she had no idea what a stallion might do to her. However, if there was a herd around, and she saw them, she was small enough to where she could lay down, curl up and be taken for a rock. But she would only play that as a last resort.
Her main goal was to find somewhere sheltered so she could crop the delicious grass in privacy.

Suddenly, Charm halted dead in her tracks as she heard a ear piercing whinny. The whinny a stallion. She had never met a stallion but that whinny was definitely not mare. Scanning the meadow, the eight month old filly's gaze momentarily swept over the scene, then shot back to the gathering of four horses, one of which must have been the whinnier.

Staring silently at the mini herd, Charm stood stock still, her hock length tail blowing lightly in the breeze. She considered going over to the strange horses, but quickly expelled the thought. Instead her decided to wait and see how long it took them to notice her scent in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Brandi A.
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Lori heard someone walking toward her and saw that it wa the first Mare that was talking with the stallion and she saw something I her eyes and she noticed that they were such a pericing blue that she found herselve not able to look her in the eye. She caught her name,Miko-Kaze, when she told the first mare. Which she wa still deciding whether she like her or didn't. But she shook that thought and looked back at the now aproching mare, "I'm Lori" she says and holds her head high and proud. " and your Miko-Kaze I presume?" She asks then turns her attion to the stallion "is this your herd?" She asks. She now she might be out I her place being so bold but what did she have to lose.

She heard a neigh in the wind but knew it was far off she turned her head in the direction wondering who it was and if anyone else noticed too (Ricki). She looked around then to the small group they were all so different ans she couldn't help but smile at the thought of these horses and a Mule in a pack. A mule? She had never met one before and wondered what one looked like. Oh we'll she would know soon enough if she stuck around long enough.
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Snow Fire's pupils went small as she smelled a fresh smell in the breeze. Here eyes squeezed and she turned around. She flared her nostrils and stepped turning herself around. It was a filly. She growled, Suta's MPD was showing. Her very nasty side that should never be let. She smiles disgustedly. Her breathe got hotter in her throat and flew out of her nose.

She walks slowly, then trots, and then gallops close to a run. She stomps as she hits the ground with her Ox hard hooves. Her tail flares wildly and she stops in her tracks, raising her front legs and screams. It wasn't a scared scream, it was a war scream. She was ready for a fight with the young and helpless. She lands back down onto her front legs with a bounce of her shoulders.

She stands with her chest thrust forward. She sees the filly standing there. Suta knew she heard her scream. She intended that.. She stomps her hoof, growls, and towers her from a distance. Suta smirks, ready for a sweat fight.

Last edited by Snow Fire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandi A.
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 am

(Hey Snow Fire since there are alot of fillys in the area that we are talking about could you maybe clarify which one you are talking about, I'm alittle confused. If you could help that would be great:)! )
Back to top Go down
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 am

(I think she was a speakin', about me, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 am

Miko-Kaze smiled at Lori. “You have a lovely name.“ She said, dipping her head. She gave her mane a gentle toss. A different scent soon caught the scent of another. It was still young. Her head raised, and pain filled her deep blue eyes once more. She stamped her hoof, shaking her head again. The past. It was the past. And she had to put that behind. She sighed, soon hearing the sound from the first mare (Suta) become defensive. She turned, seeing her defense was turned to a young filly. When the mare (Suta) let out a scream, that‘s when Miko-Kaze galloped across the terrain.

She stopped in front of the filly (Charm, right?) And looked over Suta. She didn‘t know what the mare‘s problem was, but it slightly bothered the mare. She stomped her hoof, tossing her head. Quickly, she offered a small smile to the young filly, looking at Suta. It was a maternal instinct, one that she hadn‘t been able to use for her own offspring. She looked over at Ash Storm, the Lead Stallion, hoping he would do something. Miko-Kaze didn‘t want to fight. She hated fighting. But the anger she kept would come out if the mare tried anything.
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am

(Yeah It was Charm....heh, not to bug, but please no small comments, it irritates me just to see chatting and not RPing. >~< )
Back to top Go down
Brandi A.
Liquid Fire Warrior

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 am

Lori smiled at the "thank you" and that was all she could get out before the scene unfold in front of her. She had to admit that the scream from the one mare made her take a step back. She was shocked that she was getting very defensive because of this filly she was young and might not know how to protect herselve. It was especially strange that the mare was all fun and games when she met lori even biteing my tail. Then getting all defensive for one that I think is younger than me that is strange and it worries her.

When Miko-kaze ran and stood in front of the young filly it shocked me. That someone would risk their life for another. She had never seen that before, except....except for her mother. She looked at Ash wondering I he would do anything and then she made a quick decision in her head this is something a herd would do right? Oh we'll it was too late now the was galloping towards the situation and stoped when she was beside Miko-Kaze and turned to face Suta. She shook her mane neighed and stomped her feet before lowering her head and ears ready to fight if she had to. She didn't know why but she felt like scince she is a filly she should protect any other filly, she knows what's its like.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

(Horses don't growl... Stallions are usually the ones that scream, while mares/dams/fillys usually make a squealing noise, but that's usually when they touch noses to trade scents and strike at the other when they realize they don't know each other.)

Ash Storm nodded towards the Kaze then turned his attention to the others. He nodded in welcome to Lori then turned his attention on to the others. "Yes this is my herd." He nodded his head to her, then his ears went back when he heard a challenging scream. His eyes went onto Suta and he gave a slight shake of his head. Seeing and smelling the filly in the distance his tail twitchedin agitation. Moving forward he gave Suta's side a hard nip, pinching but not breaking skin like a good stallion. Giving her a warning look he moved forward a few paces before stopping and looking in the direction of the buckskin filly.

Raising his head he gave a questioning neigh. His tail twitched before looking at the others then back at the one he'd neighed at. His eyes went to Suta, making sure she was following orders to back down before trotting off from his new herd mates towards the buckskin. He stopped a few yards away, his grey mane flowing slightly in the wind. "My apologies for my herdmate's challenge. For now everything will be peaceful until the Competitions for Elite and Lead Mare begin. Something I need to announce." Ash Storm nodded to himself. "My name's Ash Heart, Lead Stallion of these lands. Who are you?" As he spoke his voice was full of command and rumbled like thunder in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm

(Pssh, I didn't know that! I'm new to this! >~< All I did was look up horse signs lol, sorry about that XD)

Snow Fire rumbled under her breath as she was nipped in the hindquarters. She neighs and then retreats to where she once was, mumbling. She couldn't challenge the Stallion, definitely with his large muscles showing threw his hide. She stops in her tracks and lays down, pushing all of her weight down on the ground, literally crushing herself. Then Suta snapped back into reality, she was going to kill herself if she does this! Suta panics and stands strait up onto her hooves, her body wobbling under the uneven ground. "Oh no!" She cries. "Not again..." she retreats into a corner of two trees, under their shadows of protection. "I'm so sorry!" She pushes her head into the trees and stands there, ready for her punishment, that only if she has any...
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 pm

(Did I like, Kill the chat or something? ._. )
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 am

Lol, no. I'll be moving Ash Storm to a different forum since Charm has left us.....
Back to top Go down
Snow Fire
Liquid Fire Warrior
Snow Fire

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Nooooooo! Alright, hey, I have another website. Lets become Affiliates. I will fill out the Affiliate thing. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a Simple Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Simple Encounter   a Simple Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Simple Encounter
Page 1 of 1