The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Charm, the Willing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

Charm, the Willing Empty
PostSubject: Charm, the Willing   Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am

Name: Charm

Breed: Wild Horse of Wyoming/Thoroughbred

Summary: Charm was born to a Wild Horse of Wyoming (WHW), after a Thoroughbred stud broke loose from his ranch. Just months after giving birth, Charm's mother was attacked and killed by a cougar. The cat had originally gone for Charm, of course, but her mother defended her daughter with her life. Ever since that day, Charm has been alone, advoiding dangers, foraging for food, and looking for a herd.

Charm is independant, loyal, trustworthy, and more than willing to serve. She is fast as the wind itself, but considering her bloodlines, that's no surprise. She has a slim streamlined build, allowing her a vast amount of agility, one of the reasons she stayed alive after her mothers death. This buckskin filly loves to please, and is a very quick learner. She is also extremely brave, but has a deep seated fear of mountain lions. She has two, ten inch scars on her neck to back up her hate.

Pic/description:
Charm, the Willing Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_QEAGIuM3SDmR9birMc56DnnfujY7O19dWwUDnObKImbZFjGoeQ

Roleplay example: The four month old filly froze in fear as the massive puma leaped at her neck, claws extended. To afraid to even call out to her mother. Until the cat landed on her tiny neck, that is.... Screaming wildly the filly plunged with all the strength in her four month old body. The cougar sunk its fearsome needle sharp claws into the soft flesh of her neck. Screaming pain and wild-eyed fear, Charm fell to her knees, just as the cat was about the slit her jugular, when suddenly her mother lunged at the beast, shoving it off of the foal.

Scrambling to her hooves, the young filly watched in shocked horror as the two mighty beasts battled it out. The cougar leaped onto the mare's haunches, sinking its claws and teeth in for dear life. The smoky black mare bucked and kicked wildly, attempting throw the huge feline off. The cat hitched itself, slowly, but surely, up onto the horse's narrow back. Thrashing now more ever, the mustang mare spun, twisted, reared, bucked, kicked, she tried almost everything. Suddenly, a brilliant thought galloped across her mind.
Buckling her knees, the black rolled atop the massive cat, attempting to crush every bone in it's lean body.

Scrambling to her hooves, the mare stared wearily at the body of the killer cougar. With a last triumphant whinny, the mare collapsed, her breaths short and fast.
Charm dashed to her heaving side, nudging her, trying to make her stand. The foal was to afraid to speak and her mother didn't have the breath. Charm shoved her mothers head gently with her own muzzle.
Their eyes locked a split second, as if there was a message of understanding passed between the two. Blinking slowly, the mare's breaths slowed, her eyes fluttered closed, never to open again.

Charm's mother was dead.
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

Charm, the Willing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charm, the Willing   Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Welcome, Charm the Apprentice!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Charm
Liquid Fire Apprentice
Charm

Charm, the Willing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charm, the Willing   Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks, James, now, how to enter her into the herd....
Back to top Go down
http://thunderpack.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content

Charm, the Willing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charm, the Willing   Charm, the Willing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charm, the Willing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: