The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

What does your horse sound like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What does your horse sound like? Empty
PostSubject: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 am

Hello Everyone,

I figured to help in your spare time, or mine in this case, you would like to post what your horse sounds like to help other get a better feel for your character. I shall gladly post first... well, seeing as I am already posting this. Truely hope no one minds. Smile

Saoirse sounds like the person she is named after, Saoirse Ronan. You may know her from "The Lovely Bones", "Hanna", and her most recent upcoming film "The Host" based upon the book by Stephenie Meyer, which is an all time favorite of mine.

I really like Saoirse, she is am amazing actress. She plays such great characters, but is such a beautiful sweet girl underneath it all.

For those of you whom do not know who I am talking about, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggx0qSjnbME
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 am

Uhmm, Konan sounds exactly like Konan from Naruto, the Anime/Manga (Just my twisted, messed up version of the beautiful woman.)

Gin: Sounds much like Kakashi from Naruto

Miko-Kaze: She sounds like Tsubaki from Soul Eater, the Anime/Manga
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Ash Storm sounds like Howl from Howls Moving Castle. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Howl <3
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 am

Kakashi and Howl!! Smile

Silas sounds like Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha, and that's about it for similarities;)
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Howl is Batman! Smile

Ceannaire- Liam Neeson (Aslan, Taken)
Whiskey- Craig Fergusson (Late Show)
Kelpie- Mark Whalburg

Last edited by Leader Ceannaire on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Aoibheann sounds like Fionnula Flanagan from Halloween Town the old Disney Channel Movie.
Back to top Go down
Yami-Kage
Eclipse Lead Stallion
Yami-Kage

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:05 am

ASLAN IS MY DADDY <3

I loved Halloween Town c: I look forward to it every Halloween.

~Ki

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your horse sound like?   What does your horse sound like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your horse sound like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Art and Stories-
Jump to: