The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Beauty from Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

Beauty from Pain Empty
PostSubject: Beauty from Pain   Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Thunder boomed, shaking the ground like the most fragile of objects. A
dark, black mist swirled around as it came from the dark sky. The closer it got to the ground, the faster the dark mist swirled. It was a hundred yards from the ground when the mist started to take shape. A mare as dark as the abyss came from the dark depths of the coming storm. Rain started to fall as she touched the ground, lightning striking around her hooves as she stepped forward. The minute she stepped out of the black mist, it went to join the storm that was forming. Rain poured down now, soaking the ground around her.

Small bolts of lightning crackled around the mare's body, unable to disappear even as she calmed. Every part of her was black except for the two lightning bolts branching on her chest. As she walked, the small bolts of lightning struck around her body and occasionally left the ground singed after she took a step. Eyes full of lightning took in their surroundings, seeing place that seemed like sanctuary. Teimhnin's sleek body was soaked from the rain that continued to pour down. Coming to a stop, she lifter her dark head so she stood her full height. The mare was a storm elemental, but she wanted a place to call home after so many years of living in her storms.

Pawing the ground, she watched it burn from the electrocution the mare sent to the ground. Telmhnin's tail whipped to her side, the marks on her chest glowing brighter. Leaning her head towards her chest, she whispered softly. "Not yet, my beloved furies. You may explore this knew land as sure as I know it is safe." The marks on her chest dulled slightly, as if content with the words she had spoken. Lifting her dark nose to the sky, she let out a neigh that sounded like thunder. As she calmed more, the storm began to die down. Rain still beat upon the ground as she stood waiting, the lightning crackling around her body
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

Beauty from Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty from Pain   Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

The white male stood up wind from the female, as the storm raged around him. His own fury within his body seemed to spread at the idea of the female, almost as if he was sexually aroused, but that was not the case. A Lead Stallion couldn't take any chances with an outsider. Her beauty however, was of that he had never seen on this Middle World, but that of the Under. It was as if Evil singed her soul like his, but although his battle was that of many, he knew nothing about this mare that called upon a dark art like it was water in a brook.

Rearing up onto his quarters, he informed the female of his pressence, and glared down at her from the mark of where he stood. "State your business mare." His voice carried upon the wind, and just like that he was gone. His voice stayed on the wind, but his body was no where in sight. This was his only advantage of strangers on his land. The rain continued to fall upon them. "My name is Ceannaire, and I am the Lead Stallion of this land. What do you seek?"
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

Beauty from Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty from Pain   Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Teimhnin bent her head to the ground with unmistakable grace, blowing softly through her nose on the ground. The lightning crackled around her body, moving to the spot where she had blown. Before it touched the ground, the mare lifted her head and made the lightning go back to crackling around her sleek, onyx body. Looking up sharply, she saw a stallion rear up on his hind quarters. He looked to hate her immediately, the way his glare spoke volumes. The mare didn't understand the hostility, for she saw how he had a piece of the Under inside him. Teimhnin's soul was coated with it, for that was what gave her the power she possessed. A storm elemental wasn't meant to be 'good', as most said. This mare wasn't pure Evil, for she was cursed for eternity to be what she was.

Before coming here, the Under was where she preferred to stay, for they respected her ability to control her power so well even when it was forced upon her. Listening as the stallion spoke, her ears flicked upwards, crackling with the lightning they possessed. The minute he disappeared Teimhnin's head nodded to the sky, making all rain cease. All of her senses were on alert now, the marks on her chest glowing brighter. The furies desperately wanted to protect their queen, for they would bow down to only her. Thinking to them, she soothed them. Not yet, I am capable of taking care of myself. Even as she soothed them, the marks on her chest continued to glow. Bowing her head in respect, Teimhnin spoke to the stallion, wherever he might be. " Hello, Leader Ceannaire. I am Teimhnin. I seek a place to call home, but if I am not welcomed here I understand."

The mare did not consciously say those respectful words, showing indeed that she wasn't like the others of the Under. Unlike most there, Teimhnin had a life before the curse mad her what she was. To be honest, the mare preferred the life she had now to the one before. Lifting her head cautiously, the mare looked around to see if the stallion would show himself. Her floor-length, obsidian tail swished to the side and the small lightning bolts circulating her body cracked at the movement. As she waited for the stallion to speak, eyes like a violent storm surveyed the area around the mare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beauty from Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty from Pain   Beauty from Pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty from Pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: The Black Moon Herd :: Traveler's River-
Jump to: