The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Draco the Fire Breather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Draco

Warrior Draco

Draco the Fire Breather Empty
PostSubject: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Name: Draco

Herd: Eclipse

Joining Keys: This member has posted the proper joining key and it has been removed for the fair joining of others- Leader Ceannaire

Breed: Dragon/ Leppiziener

Summary:He's a very angry horse and enjoys being in control of others. Pain from others bring him great joy and he enjoys inflicting that pain. Any more powerful then him, or more wicked then him, will easily gain his respect. He trusts nobody, and loves the taste of blood. At a young age he was teased often for his heritage and his white color, for most of his siblings had been black. Draco grew stronger over the years though, becoming the hard hearted horse he is today. He has great control over fire and he often bathes in lava to keep his skin and pelt healthy.

Pic/description:

Draco the Fire Breather Dragon10

Roleplay example: Standing at the edge of the cliff the handsome dragon horse looked out over the lands below him. Two bat like wings that were larger then his body stretched out before him and he remained still for a moment, allowing the sun to warm him. His thick dragon like tail twitched behind him as he smiled, revealing a row of nasty sharp teeth within his muzzle. Giving a toss of his head the white dragon stallion lunged forward, his wings snapping out and catching a wide on the air. With a few strong mighty strokes he was soaring through the air, his legs instinctivly moving like he was running. Draco loved the sky, and would never give it up.

A evil gleam was within his burning red eyes. They scanned the land below, checking to see if there was anyone he could torture today. He needed to have the taste of blood in his mouth, and as he found none near, all that seen his shadow skittering into hiding, he gave an angry shrieking roar. Flying low above the tree tops his mouth opened and blue fire poured from his mouth, raining down upon the trees below. With a satisfied sound he gave a few strokes of his wings before soaring higher into the air, the screams below a melody to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 pm

//Pretend this is Yami-Kage, although, of course you'd already be accepted c:

Just try not to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 pm

How would you like your character Yami-Kage to be a Admin??? Very Happy Can't wait for my Draco and him to meet! XD You wanna make the first post, or should I?
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:05 am

Are you okay with it? I wouldn't change things without permission, of course~

Also, could you? I'm braind dead .m.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:07 am

Tommorow, I promise. Yami will also be Admin tommorow. ^^ Gotta go, g'night!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 am

Tenks bro <3 cx

Niight cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco the Fire Breather   Draco the Fire Breather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco the Fire Breather
Page 1 of 1