The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Not Black, nor White. But Blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

Not Black, nor White. But Blue  Empty
PostSubject: Not Black, nor White. But Blue    Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

(Hopefully not too weird..)

Name: Blue

Herd: Eternal Fire

Breed: Criollo

Summary: Blue was born in an old worn out barn along with her twin brother, Silas.
Blue is mentally ill. She would suddenly go on rampages and kill small animals, bite her mother’s leg till it bled, missing memories, terrifying screams in the middle of the night. She has gotten much better since, doesn’t lose her memory or kill (as much), but her heart still fails to see the light of sanity. The only time her soul wavered was the precious few months with her brother. It was then that she first realized how it felt to be cared about (even if it was in an incredibly roundabout way). But Blue left, no longer able to stand Silas’s gruff kindness. She is alone now, wandering aimlessly.
Her personality is dreamy and childish, but like her brother she rarely smiles. Although with her brother, she tends to tease and annoy, trying to get his attention.

Pic/description: Short, stocky with incredible endurance and stamina. Dark chocolate brown coat, with an uneven black mane and tail. Almost identical to Silas. Her eyes are always blank.

Roleplay example:
The burning sunset set her mane and tail on illusionary fire as she grazed on the bountiful grass. The grasslands stretched far beyond the curved horizon, making the mare seem tiny in comparison. A gentle breeze made the carpet of blades ripple and shimmer. Hidden within the golden blanket was a small rodent, scampering away for fear of being stepped on by the large herbivore. Blue stared in blank wonder, then swung her massive neck down, its powerful grinding teeth clamping shut upon the soft neck of the horrified creature. Blood spurted out like an exploding water balloon. It splattered on Blue’s face, and then disappeared in the sea of dark colours. The mare dropped the limp flesh on the dry dirt, and prodded the corps with a hoof in a childish manner. She did not eat it though. She knew from experience that meat did not taste good. Bored of her catch, she stamped the ground fiercely and bolted head first into the vastness.

All the while, her thoughts were of Silas. He’s always grumpy, he’s never fun, and he doesn’t do anything when I bite him! I hate, hate, hate, hate, haaaaaaaate him! She tried to shake out of it, she didn’t want to remember. It hurt to remember. Her brother’s gruff, “Stop” when she bit him. But that was all he said, even when Blue continued, and the teeth marks began to bleed, he simply kept on munching the dead grass. Patiently waiting.

“I hate you Silas…” Blue muttered to herself. But then wondered why it sounded like, I love you.
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Not Black, nor White. But Blue    Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 pm

I love her! She‘s almost like my Little Konan c: Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Not Black, nor White. But Blue    Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Not Black, nor White. But Blue    Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Thank you both!!
I have a feeling she and Konan will get along (evil grin)
I'll post @ your thread Kikiani chan?
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Not Black, nor White. But Blue    Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 pm

No problem!

Hai! Arigatou, Reiya-San.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Black, nor White. But Blue    Not Black, nor White. But Blue  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Black, nor White. But Blue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: