The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Traveler the Elder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elder Traveler
Black Moon Elder
Elder Traveler

Traveler the Elder Empty
PostSubject: Traveler the Elder   Traveler the Elder I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Name: Traveler

Herd:
Black Moon

Breed: Water Elemental

Summary:His past shall remain unknown.... Wink

Pic/description:

Traveler the Elder Blackm10

Roleplay example:
Their was a sudden ripple upon the surface of the lake. Slowly the ripples intensified into waves, slowly growing stronger until finally a soft velvet muzzle appeared from the surface, quickly followed by the head of a horse. Its mane was as white as the foam of the ocean, and his pelt was a deep, dark blue, almost black. His eyes glowed a bright cyan color. A brighter blue traced thin patterns from his cheeks all the way along his spine to his hindquarters. His muscles rippled beneath his pelt as Traveler surged forward and made his way to the surface. Surprisingly though his pelt wasn't wet, looking as though he were still dry.
Lifting his head Traveler breathed in a deep breath as he looked at the place that'd once been magnificent. It was still beautiful, but a shadow of its former glory. Letting out a challenging neigh Traveler took off like a shot, his eyes always roving, always traveleing as he searched for new members to continue the legacy of this herd. He'd already decided to step down as Lead Stallion and become a Elder. He just needed to find the right ones. The ones that would bring this place back to its former glory.
(It's me, Ash Storm. Hope ya like the new herd I made. Wink)
Back to top Go down

Traveler the Elder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: Information and Sign Up :: Sign Up-
Jump to: