The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

The Shock of the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

The Shock of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:03 am

Name: Teimhnín

Age: Unknown (Been alive since a hundred years after the dawn of time)

Herd: Black Moon

Breed: Storm Elemental

Appearance: (She is the very first one while the other two are her furies.) The Shock of the Storm T_zpsd10d170d

Personality: This storm elemental has a personality like lightning. Naturally, she seems to feel nothing. The mare has to keep her emotions in check because of the curse. Teimhnín tries her best to keep others from getting into her heart, for they wouldn't survive. If they persist in getting to her, then she acts dead inside. It hurts her to keep others away, but she is protecting them.

History: It began when a foal, whiter than snow, was born. The foal was absolutely gorgeous, and her herd was enthralled with her. They all decided to name her Gem, for to them she was an absolute gem. When she took her first steps, they were awed by how beautiful she was. Every inch of her was white, and it practically glowed. The herd was made of all pegasi, and so the young foal would grow wings whiter than snow like her coat. As she grew, they treated her like a young queen. Many gifts were given to her, and they worshiped her.

As she grew to be a mare, young stallions followed her with wonder in their eyes. They would kill each other in order to be with her, but the mare never knew. Being worshiped like a queen had taken its toll, and the mare acted rather arrogant. Gem tortured the males, purposefully enticing them and then leaving without a care in the world. She knew she had every member of the herd under her control, everyone except Aura. None of the herd seemed to care when Aura was born, directly after her sister Gem. Aura was a dark bay, nothing special to the others. Even worse was the fact that Aura was a unicorn. A horn disgraced Aura's forehead, and the herd disapproved of her. Little did they know that the horn gave Aura abilities all of the others didn't have.

One day, Aura came to her sister to 'worship' her as the herd did daily. Instead of bowing, Aura's horn glowed its purple hue and cast a curse on her sister. Enveloped in a pain like shock waves, Gem screamed for mercy. After the waves of electrocution pain were over, Gem lay there unconscious. The herd tried so hard to revive her, but the changes were slowly happening. It took a few days, but Gem's once beautiful, white coat was now darker than an abyss. As the curse worked, Aura's coat slowly turned to the white color her sister's once was. As a month passed, bright lights that looked like bolts of electricity cocooned Gem. It anyone of the herd went to touch her, they would be electrocuted to the point of almost death. Aura's horn disappeared, and she grew wings as white as her sister's. Of course, Aura was the one to be worshiped now. As Aura convinced the herd her sister was dead, they decided to move and leave their dead queen to rest in peace. That, of course, was when the darkness came.

It came like a black fog, enveloping the herd as it head towards Gem's fallen body. If breathed in deeply, the darkness would kill. As it surrounded Gem, a horrific storm traveled it's way to the lands. The lightning struck the the ground and rain completely soaked everything it touched. The herd lands were mostly flooded, and the herd was forced to endure it because they had not left in enough time. They had no clue that Gem wasn't Gem anymore, but Teimhnín. Gem was now a commander of the storms, and the terrible weather of the herd lands was her doing even if she wasn't conscious of it.

Opening her eyes, Teimhnín remembered who she was before. The problem was that the memories felt distant, like they weren't her anymore. Eyes made of lightning looked at their surroundings, satisfied at the storm she had created. It was a protective for her as she had evolved, and she now had full control of it.

Example Post: A neigh like thunder ricocheted across the land. Letting the storm furies know that their leader had awakened. As Teimhnín stood, her furies came to her. They were made of the black mist, taking the shape of real looking horses. Everything about them seemed real accept for the lightning that crackled around their bodies. The lightning crackled around her too, but if she wanted to it could go away. Looking at her furies, she spoke to them. "That will be enough, Scamall and Sceimhle. I do not need you as of now." The storm furies, then turned to take deep breaths in. As they did so, the black mist was pulled into their bodies and the storm faded. Once the sky and lands were once again clear, the furies turned towards their mistress. Running at full speed Scamall went first, turning into a mass of black mist as the fury melded into her chest.

A mark like a lightning bolt shown on the left side of her chest, and the mark was completed when Sceimhle did the same. Now it looked like one huge mass of lightning glowed, and the furies were where they belonged. Sighing, Teimhnin walked away from where her once beautiful body lay. As she came into the view of her old herd, they gasped in horror. Their Queen Gem was no longer the beautiful pegasus she once was. No, Aura had stolen Gem's body and forced this curse upon her instead. Teimhnin looked at her once was sister, and a kind of rage built up in her. The sky once again darkened and the marking on her chest glowed brighter. Walking up to her once was sister, sparks of lightning crackled around her body. The elemental saw the smirk on Aura's face, and immediately the sparks surrounded Aura's body. They shocked Aura until she was near death, then they flowed back to their creator. Teimhnin looked at the rest of the herd's horrified faces and, with one last crack of lightning that touched the ground, was gone without any evidence of her being there.

(It's Relic. I hope this was ok.)

Last edited by Teimhnín on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:22 am

... If I may be bothersome, I can't see your picture very well, I was wondering if you would post it here to make it a bit larger. I would love to have a better idea of what she looks like rather than having to squint to see it. She sounds amazing by the way, I shall see you around I hope. Smile Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 pm

When I tried to post the picture, it said I didn't have permission to for a week. I could try to PM it to you if you'd like. If no that then I'll post the picture when it allows me to.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:15 pm

That would be lovely, like I said, it's just terrible to try and look at her. I look forward to the picture.
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:51 pm

I know..... I'll post the picture of her when I can. It won't let me PM it to ya.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ceannaire
Black Moon Lead Stallion
Leader Ceannaire

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 am

I messaged you.
Back to top Go down
Teimhnín
Black Moon Warrior
Teimhnín

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 am

Ok..... I replied.... a lot..... sorry about that. The picture is up and I was using the wrong code the whole time. I feel stupid now. I edited the pic myself though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of the Storm   The Shock of the Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shock of the Storm
Page 1 of 1