The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Miko-Kaze, strong-willed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

Miko-Kaze, strong-willed Empty
PostSubject: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 pm

//It's Kikiani here~

Name: Miko-Kaze

Breed: Friesian

Summary: Miko-Kaze is a strong-willed, kind mare, but with an extremely aggressive side to her. Miko-Kaze is the kind of mare you want to be with when your lonely or upset, or even mad, as she has a calm, relaxing aura to her, and will take in any needy foal. But if threatened or she meets something or someone that reminds her of her past, she consumes herself into an aggressive fight, in which she will not back down until either she herself, is down, or another is down.

Miko-Kaze was born and raised as a wild horse. Once a lead mare, Miko-Kaze ruled with a great pride, in both her heart and mind. When her first foal was born, Miko-Kaze became more protective then she ever was. She watched the foal like a hawk, and trailed back behind the other foals to keep an eye on them. When the Lead Stallion had been shot, the herd scattered throughout the field, terrified. Miko-Kaze, of course, stuck close to her foal, in which she had called Lilly for her pink and green eyes, was shot dead.

Picture: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed Age_b_websiteMiko-Kaze has deep blue eyes.

Roleplaying Example: Miko-Kaze dashed across the open field, her long, glossy black mane flowing behind her sturdy, able body. Her large hooves pounded into the ground mercilessly with every simple step she took with her long, fast, strides. She tossed her head and reared up, letting out a strong, loud whinny. She stood in her spot, her regal appearance making her stand out under the shining sun, her dark pelt giving off additional shine. Deep blue eyes blinked, eyelids closing and opening slowly. SHe looked to the ground, where emerald grass lay. She lowered her majestic head, and began to eat the simple delicacies.

Upon finishing, Miko-Kaze cantered slowly through the field she found herself in. It was dusk. And suddenly, with a shift of air, she knew the land smelt different. Miko-Kaze knew she wasn't on free terrain. There was a nearby herd. Miko-Kaze stamped her hoof as she thought. Would she enter, or would she retreat? Move on, Miko. Miko nodded to the thought, and her proud, strong body charged forwards.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Liquid Fire Lead Stallion
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 am

Welcome to the herd! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://liquidfireherd.rpg-board.net
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you c:

Y‘know, I‘ve been looking for a horse herd for awhile. Thanks James c:
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 am

Not a problem. ^^ Sorry haven't been very active on your pack. Been busy building this place.Smile
Back to top Go down
Miko-Kaze
Liquid Fire Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:53 am

Oh don‘t worry about it c: I‘ve been busy away from HVW.
Back to top Go down
Leader Ash Storm
Leader Ash Storm

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 am

Kk Didn't know I'd get this many people. Thought I'd only get one or two. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Kaze, strong-willed   Miko-Kaze, strong-willed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miko-Kaze, strong-willed
Page 1 of 1