The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

Bella Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:36 am

It was almost as if he was a stampeed, his hooves clopped the ground with such a force that it indeed shook the earth beneath him, but to great extents. His amber eyes peered forward, searching the ruins he has come across. Something startled him as he crossed over a line of rocks, and he seemed to stop instantly, it was a feeling inside of him. Something he had never felt before, and it was strange. His body warmed at the feeling, it consumed him, and made him feel whole. Whiskey stood there, panting heavily and his breath hot on the air. His neck and withers were covered in sweat, causing his beautiful coat to shine, and look like metallic water. A slight breeze blew through his mane and tail, and the ground was firm as his heartbeat could be felt beating through out his body.

Turning his head from left to right, he searched for anything, someone. Life. Step by step he began to follow the lines on the ground, tracing them with his front hoof, the sand moving way for his hooves to sink in and leave prints. Lifting his head, he looked behind him, the print he was leaving he made disappear. Every step he took, was erased as the next one was taken. This was only thing he enjoyed, becoming invisible to the mortals, for he left no trace. Just a scent upon the air, a fable to others. "Who's lands are these? Such beauty, and barely visited. I bet they throw a mean party. He sighed, his joke wasn't funny to him at this time. Gloom pierced his mind, would he ever find her. Lifting his nose he inhaled the smell of sand and gravel, and let out a wild neigh. He sought out anyone near, he just wanted company and a family. Was that so much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 am

Tsuki sighed. She longed to be with her friends and family. But Aveen had told her of this, so, being the respectful Godess Tsuki was, left willingly. The young mare was perfect. Noiseless hooves, no matter the terrain. A labyrinth of two colors, and different, wonderful gradients. A long, flowing mane and tail. Sparkling, amethyst eyes any horse could be entranced in. And not to mention her thiry-inch horn. That was the true symbol of the young deity. But with such beauty, elegance, and grace, Tsuki didn‘t think these things to matter. It was a kind heart. That was what mattered most to the Moon Godess.

Still noiseless, a gentle breeze carried Tsuki‘s mane and tail, indicating another‘s presence. Tsuki inhaled deeply. Would she be ready for this? She shook her head. Aveene would not steer her wrong. The rushing feeling of Yami-Kage‘s presence alerted the youn elite once more, sending chills down her spine. And then a neigh sounded. Tsuki made a bit of a face, but answered back with a neigh so soft, so sweet, so delicate, that you‘d have to have an extraordinary sense of hearing. Tsuki soon appeared into the Stallion‘s view.

Amethyst eyes raised up to a handsome sight. Tsuki, in all her travels, hadn‘t seen such a handsome stallion. But beauty faded to black. It was the heart she was after. Especially, if thenewest moon child would take over. “I am Tsuki, elite of these lands.“ She said softly, the moon covering her in a protective robe. “I am fine, my friends.“ Tsuki said, facing her home in the sky. “Who might you be, Stallion?“ She said. Tsuki felt as if she were under a spell, everytime her eyes landed on the handsome stallion.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 am

Whiskey's heart stopped at the sight of her, and then only began to beat uncontrollably. He stammered a bit as the following sentence appeared to fall out of his mouth, "I am Whiskey, and I hail from the stars. You are Tsuki, the moon goddess. I have searched for you, many years, my dear. You are the reason why I had fallen from the sky. My journey was to find you, and here you are at last. I feel as if my world and heart are complete now. If there is anything I can do, I am forever in your humble service. If I may be so bold goddess, but I have been in love with you, since you first created me, for I am the Northern star to your beautiful sky."

His words spoke out to her, as he stepped closer to the female, his neck rubbing against hers. "My apologies, I just couldn't contain my lust for you. I stepped out of bounds, you have your right to lash at me if you must. I just can't control how I feel about you, I feel like a fool. But, I lay my love for you out on the line, and I wish to serve you, and your Leaders herd." Whiskey spoke again, this time anguish crossed his face, what would he do if he could not have her love in return. Shaking this thought from his mind, he smiled at her, being near her was plenty enough, for she replaced his love for diamonds, she was of the rarest beauty. There was no denying this from him, for it was his own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 am

Tsuki seemed taken aback by the Stallion‘s words. Out of all, who tried to court her, none had ever expressed it so. Not only did it indicate his good intentions, but his good heart. What Tsuki herself had wanted in the first place. But Nothern Star? Tsuki knew once of a tale her mother spoke of. ‘When a New Moon is born, so is the brightest star in the galaxy.‘ perhaps this is what her mother had been talking about? The pegasus that had hailed as Tsuki‘s father had been a Star. A star Tsuki wished she could‘ve seen.

Tsuki jumped at contact with the stallion. But she allowed it. Although Tsuki‘s own true feelings had not ignited yet, Tsuki had a sense that Aveene was right to lead her here. For once, Tsuki had been truly complimented. Tsuki soon pulled her body away, nipping softly at his flowing mane. “Nobody is to serve for Me. Perhaps I am a Godess, yes. But all I want is a little respect and a faimly. You have shown me both. I will bring you to the elders, and my Brother if he is still there.“ Tsuki said, returning his smile. Tsuki wanted to congratulate the stallion on finding it‘s way to her golden heart, but not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 am

Whiskey smiled that boyish smile, and he placed a hoof a few inches above the ground and lowered his head beneath hers. "Stunning you are, and you carry yourself with pride. What a mare! What a mare!" He laughed and nudged her back at her nip. "Lead the way, so long as I am beside you, I could never feel lonely again. I ask for nothing more." Glee was all he had at this time, and he pranced forward, swishing his tail, almost leading her, but stopping to follow suit.

((Okay, It's 3am. I will post tomorrow, if you would like feel free to post in the other forum, you can control Whiskey for a moment, nothing too crazy. Simple actions. I will reply from him and Ceannaire, in the late afternoon. When I return from work.))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Black Moon Warrior
Hysteria

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 am

//Haha I‘ll post in the other tomorrow, probably around five, your time? I‘m like, mountain time, or whatever time Edmonton is (I live close enough to it to live by their time .m.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior Whiskey
Black Moon Warrior
Warrior Whiskey

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 am

((Sounds good, and it's Mountain time. You're two hours behind me, thank you google! Hehe. Canada eh? I have family from New Foundland. Yeppers. See you tomorrow around 5 your time, 7 mine. That's perfect too. I'll meet you in the chat box around 5:15 your time.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Luna   Bella Luna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella Luna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ignis Lands :: The Black Moon Herd :: The Ruins-
Jump to: