The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Welcome, brother or sister. Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose? Which path is your destiny?
The Ignis Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four herds fighting for survival. Two of the light, and two of the dark. However, two of these herds are immortal, two herds shrouded in the Moon Rays, two herds covered in the darkness. Which path will you choose?

HomeBreak the ChainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the herd! Have any questions? Just contact Ash Storm!
Most active topics
The King Returns
Ash Storm's Call
a Simple Encounter
Site Changes
Meet The True Terror.
Ideas for the Site
Trinity, the strong
Banner Competition!!!!
Saigo no Tsuki, the Final Moon
Whiskey Lullabye
Latest topics
» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by 

» Tubemate For Java Mobile Nokia C5 03
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Real Life Problems
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» Site Changes
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Leader Ash Storm

» Ash Storm's Call
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am by Konan-Sama

» Age of the Wolves
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm by Leader Ceannaire

» A wolf's song
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Snow Fire

» Banner Competition!!!!
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm by Snow Fire

» The King Returns
the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am by Teimhnín

Affiliates
free forum

TopLists

the Following Goes for my Horses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

the Following Goes for my Horses Empty
PostSubject: the Following Goes for my Horses   the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 am

Sorry James, didn‘t know where else to put this .m.

~~

I know that others have changed their names to Elder, Leader, Warrior and such, but mine go as following. (English words are boring for me .m. especially being an Otaku, who‘s part Korean and part Filipina.) Mind you, these are not accurate, they will just go as following. Especially if Reiya sees this .m.

Sama- Leader (Konan-Sama, Yami-Kage-Sama)
San-Elite (Tsuki-San, Gin-San. I know Tsuki falls under Hysteria‘s account, but just for further purposes.)
Chan- Warrior (Hysteria-Chan, Miko-Kaze-Chan)

But yeah. And, if you‘ve seen my horses names (Apart from Hysteria) note that they are Japanese.

~Ki
Back to top Go down
Blue
Eternal Fire Warrior
Blue

PostSubject: Re: the Following Goes for my Horses   the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Are the male warriors going to be -kun??Wink
Back to top Go down
Konan-Sama
Eternal Fire Lead Mare
Konan-Sama

PostSubject: Re: the Following Goes for my Horses   the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:19 pm

^ Hai. I probably should've said that .m.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Following Goes for my Horses   the Following Goes for my Horses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Following Goes for my Horses
Page 1 of 1